“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”

VIP Restaurant Lounge Bar
Ranked #101 of 1,052 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Description: VIP Restaurant Lounge Bar is the total relaxed place where we can listening live music, delicious food and beverage.
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Food was great, service was perfect and the ambiance and music were amazing. Will visit again and again.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Trecia M

Reviewed January 6, 2019

We had Dinner on Saturday 05-Jan and it was excellent. The food was totally delicious, the service attentive and the surroundings were smart and relaxed.

The staff were very friendly and attentive and eager to please. The food was absolutely delicious and there were so many little added extras that made our night special, from tasters of fresh juice on arrival to a candy gloss finish. The ambience was perfect and the decoration unique and intriguing. The sea bass was particularly yummy, as was the Singapore sling cocktail and we will definitely be returning. I would like this to be one of cheltenhams hidden gems but I am sure as word gets out it won't remain so hidden!! Thank you for a lovely evening.

I don't normally write reviews, however we had such a great lunch I made an exception. We'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank SuccessA
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

thank for for notifying me of the refund. I went back in my Credit card statement and I did indeed find it. Thank you for correcting this error without my knowledge. it took my bank a few days to process the transaction for the refund. I am sorry I left you a bad review before waiting for my bank to roll over its transactions. I will return next time I am in Kathmandu!

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank Roach_Rocha
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the Great place to hangout with family and friends. It has food with great quality and taste.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank nancyyyyyg
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food especially lunch
Had amazing time with my friends
A must try for everyone and for sure there will be repeat for everyone

Date of visit: December 2018