Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the city and the huge Temple

Reviewed June 20, 2018
James M
Linn Grove, Iowa
Jack Sherpa

Reviewed January 2, 2018
CescoR90

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I couldn't describe how happy and lucky I am to meet Jack as my trekking guide in Nepal. I get to know him via online and he has been a helpful guide to me. He is a guy with passion and patience in guiding me through my trip in Nepal and even offered me to stay in his house. It was really a great experience that I get to experience the local life in Nepal. If you're looking for a guide in Nepal for trekking or even someone to bring you around, hit Jack up.. I am glad that I came Nepal and know him as a guide but ending up a friend!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I had Jack show me around Katmandu and surrounding area in late February, he knows the area very well and did an excellent job of being a tour guide.
I highly recommend him for any of your touring or treaking in the Himalayans
I was there for 3 days that was not enough time but Jack made the best of it.

nepalhimalayan2011, Owner at Nepal Himalayan Sherpa Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you so much James for your good words. I heartily appreciate!!

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Jack is a nice guy from Nepal. He is friendly and helpful and he know how to be a guide in Himalaya. He guided me during Annapurna Circuit and everything was fine!
I recommend him!

nepalhimalayan2011, Owner at Nepal Himalayan Sherpa Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback.