Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nepal Wilderness Trekking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nepal Wilderness Trekking
from $80.00
More Info
from $1,500.00
More Info
All reviews porter guide thorung la pass tamang heritage own pace excellent guide mera peak day trek his team lal suk pisang jeep trail email summit accommodation trekking
Reviewed December 20, 2018

For the second time I can only say good things about this agency and their staff !! We had a great time ! The service provided was excellent !Everybody had a great time and we would love to come back again ! Can only recommend those people !
Thomas Boehm,Germany

Date of experience: October 2018
Himal g, Owner at Nepal Wilderness Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

thank you so much for nice reviews, and see you next season Thomas Dai

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Himal was able to arrange a porter guide and a porter for us who met us on arrival at Lukla. The porter and porter guide were insured and very helpful, don’t just hire guides from Lukla as they may not have the correct gear or insurance. I would be happy to hire guides through this company on my next trip to Nepal.

Date of experience: December 2018
nepalWildernessTrek, Owner at Nepal Wilderness Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Namaste Paul, and thank you so much for sharing your Gokyo Trek Experiance with our guide and porters.

Reviewed December 16, 2018

This is my second time in Nepal, so I just booked a trekking package starting from Pokhara. Himal did a very good job. He always replied to my inquiry promptly and customised a trekking route according to my needs. After I and my husband arrived at Kathmandu, we contacted Himal in his office to arrange the TIMS. He helped us to book a flight to Pokhara at a cheaper price. Unfortunately, the flight was cancelled due foggy in Pokhara and we decided to take a tourist bus next day. Himal helped us to book it , found a room for our extra night in Kathmandu and informed our guide and porter who were on the way to Pokhara of our delay. No hassle at all. Our guide Manoj and porter Chandra also did a good job. Both of them were not talkative, but always kept an eye on us if any help needed. On the last trekking day, we took a local jeep in Lumre that was another amazing experience. Wow, a small jeep could carry almost 20 people at a time !

Date of experience: November 2018

Dear Rathy and Chuen Namaste!
thank you so much for your great Reviews about guide Manoj and Nepal wilderness, I am glad to knew that you both have great time in the Mardi Himal Trek with Manoj and Chandra.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely recommend Nepal Wilderness Trekking. Perfect organisation, when we arrived they had already prepared our trekking visa allowing us to start the trekking the day after. Our guide, Lal, was extremely kind and professional. A very good experience, I recommend it!!

Date of experience: November 2018

Namaste ILARIA!

thank you so much for your great reviews, about guide Lal gurung and for our Company Nepal Wilderness trekking, hope to see you in the futures again,
Himal Ghale

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Lal Gurung was our guide, helping us during the journey through the villages Dhampus and Sarangkot from Pokhara. Though it was not a very difficult hike compared to ABC or EBC etc. Lal was very knowledgable not only guiding us through the trek. But he has also taught us a lot about Nepal culture, tradition, religion, mountains etc. He was very helpful in arraginng the accommodation and all the meals. He always went to the restaurant to help preparing for us. Our porter was very nice as well. Overall, this is a very good experience with the Lal and trekking company.

Date of experience: December 2018
nepalWildernessTrek, Owner at Nepal Wilderness Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

thank you so much Lydia for nice reviews for our guide Lal gurung