Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nepal Wilderness Trekking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nepal Wilderness Trekking
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews porter guide thorung la pass tamang heritage own pace excellent guide mera peak day trek lal suk pisang jeep trail summit email accommodation trekking tims
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a 6 nights trek to Annapurna Base Camp with Mr Lal as a guide. My experience was safe, with a feeling of having at my side a really reliable expert and in a friendly atmosphere.
I can only recommend Lal and Himal organization for your Nepal adventure in any track and level of experience.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent arrangement and the guide(Suk) makes the trip the most memorable experience in my life :) Thank you so much

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Himal’s arrangement we had a wonderful ABC trek in the monsoon season. Himal is prompt and clear in response and our guide Suk was amazing. Suk took great care of us and entertained us all the way! Very blessed and happy with this trekking experience :)

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We have a wonderful trip with professional and friendly guide and also a good one of porter. They were take care of us very well.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Nepal Wilderness trekking organized our Manaslu Trekking and we (my wife and I) were very happy with their serice. Their Internet presence is very transparent about the pricing; no hidden prices or surprises, The email response from Himal Ghale were very prompt, friendly and professional. They managed to organize all our special permits before we were in Kathmandu and this helped us a lot..

Date of experience: March 2018