Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nepal Wilderness Trekking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nepal Wilderness Trekking
from $1,500.00
More Info
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews porter guide rhododendron forests lang tang thorung la pass tamang heritage friendly guide annapurna circuit day trek own pace mera peak two weeks his knowledge poon hill great trip his team these guys my friend
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We planned our trip though this agency. They provided us a very reliable guide. His name is Lal. The guide organized everything for us, from transportation to accommodation, he gave us all the information that we needed. He suggested the most suitable schedule for us and also shared some of his story with us. He was very positive and caring during the whole trip. It was a pleasure having him and his friend as our guide and porter.

Date of experience: November 2017
3  Thank IllusoryI
Himal g, Owner at Nepal Wilderness Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Illusory Namaste!
I thank you so much for giving time to write Reviews for our Gulde Lal Gurung and out Nepal wilderness trekking,
see you soon again in the future trip in our magic Himalayan Land Nepal.
Himal Ghale

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Getting a porter guide through Nepal Wilderness trekking is secure and straightforward. Our porter guide Lal was very helpful and reliable. Many people said guide is not necessary as the trail is easy to navigate, but what i think is a good guide gives you a great deal of certainty, you don't hv to stress over which road to choose, how far to next stop, and where to stay. Lal gave us an pleasant trekking experience.

Date of experience: November 2017
6  Thank KevinD6044
nepalWildernessTrek, Owner at Nepal Wilderness Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

thank you Kevin for your great reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I used Himal to organise a porter and book my flights to Lukla. When I arrived in Kathmandu I went to his office, paid for the flight, received the tickets and told me a porter would be waiting for me when I arrived at Lukla airport - which he was (even though I arrived 6hrs late). I requested a porter that could speak some English which is what I got (around $US15 a day and he carried the 20kg for me and my friend). He was fine - he walked on ahead and had organised accommodation by the time we arrived in each village.
But if you need a guide or anything else in any region in Nepal, Himal can sort it out. I found him professional and efficient. Surprisingly so - it was a leap of faith to use his service as I found him on the internet as I just needed a porter and the flights not a whole tour and wanted to do it really cheap, on our own so we could go at our own pace. Himal organised this for us.
My advice to anyone doing Everest Base Camp trek, get a porter, drink 5 litres of water a day, and add in an extra day on the trek. I added in 3 extra days, went slower and we didn't even have a headache.
I definitely recommend using Himal. He made my trek stress free and organised everything for when I arrived in Nepal.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Natalie E

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Himal is very helpful and reliable.
Our porter Gide Dewan, was very kind and trustworthy.
This way of trekking is recommended.

Date of experience: October 2016

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Nepal Wilderness are reliable and will look after you like family. There business relies on you have a enjoyable experience

Date of experience: April 2017