Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nepal Wilderness Trekking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nepal Wilderness Trekking
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews porter guide thorung la pass tamang heritage own pace excellent guide mera peak day trek lal suk pisang jeep trail summit email accommodation trekking tims
Reviewed June 19, 2017

This was my third time visiting Nepal and again I have used my favorite trekking company "Nepal Wilderness Trekking" . There is not much to say !
It is one very reliable and flexible outfit .
Looking forward to work with them on my next visit to this magical land .

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Nepal Wilderness Trekking or more specifically the team led by Himal Gurung has consistently been living up to the expectation as a reliable local host whenever I visited (mostly trekking) in Nepal.

The provided assistance, guide & porter/guide & etc were helpful and at reasonable rate to make one's trek easy, enjoyable & memorable.

Thank you Himal & the team! I will definitely seeking your service again when I visit Nepal wilderness in the future!!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

We had a lovely exprerience. Himal (owner) made really more than expected level of arrangement for us that too during the difficult post earthquake recovery times as we visited in October 2015. Thank you

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Himal has arranged internal flights and reliable, professional porters for my husband and I on 2 recent visits to Nepal. His service is always efficient, friendly and tailored to our precise needs with a minimum of fuss and a huge dose of Nepalese charm and smiles. We would not hesitate to use Himal's services on our next visit to wonderful Nepal and can confidently recommend his company to any future clients . He is able to deliver anything required for a fantastic adventure in Nepal regardless of whether you are a novice or experienced trekker/mountain lover.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

The guys at Nepal Wilderness Trekking were fantastic. Pickup from the airport, accommodation before the trek, flights to Lukla and then an awesome 21 day trek over three passes, into Everest base camp and then onto summit Island Peak - absolutely recommend these guys - Thanks!