“Strongly recommended for Bhutan and Nepal Trip”
Review of Travelsmith Nepal

Travelsmith Nepal
Ranked #545 of 951 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Planning A Memorable Holiday Will Take A Great Deal Of Your Time And Financial Investment. We Travelsmith Nepal Utterly Value Your Investment, With Our Expertise And Passion We Will Make Your Dream Holiday Come True In The Himalayan Destinations Of Nepal, Bhutan & Tibet.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bhutan is a peaceful country ,sincerely thanks to Travelsmith Nepal Mr Bibek Adhikari and Ms Yucika, their efficiency and professional understanding of travel and visa requirements / documents to Bhutan make our tour incredibly smooth.

We are very happy to visit Bhutan and we are glad to meet such friendly, communicative and good humored guide Kriti.

Very nice sunrise /sunset view , Himalaya Mountain View at Nagarkot Nepal.

Once again thanks to Mr Bibek and Ms Yucika of their caring during our stay at Nepal.

We will meet you again for our next trip- Tibet 2020

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Evelynjang
Bibek A, Owner at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your great feedback. We thank you too for trusting and choosing us as your travel partner. Whenever, you are planning for a trip to the Himalayan countries Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet let us know. We welcome you with our arms wide open.

Thanks for being with us.
Bibek Adhikari | Managing Director

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Bibek and team from Travel Smith are very helpful and organised. From the minute i contacted them they were on very responsive and took control of things. Made sure my trip was comfortsble and safe. Yuzika from the team was very pleasent and helpful. Used Travel Smith for the second time and will recommend them. They are available to answer all your doubts and thorough with their work

Date of experience: September 2018
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thank you, madam, for your fabulous review. Moreover, we thank you for trusting us and choosing us as your travel partner for Nepal for the second time. It motivates us as we work to make our valued clients happy by providing hassle-free holidays.

We look forward to welcoming you the third time.

Take Care Madam,

Reviewed May 21, 2018

It was the first time to book in the country a journey from a local travel agent. Always I book in my own country. Not this time. My contactperson reacted swift, friendly and accurate to every question I asked. Most of the time the answer was correct, but about the weather and the clothes to wear 1 time not accurate. That however was a minor detail on a perfect journey. I was warmly welcomed arriving at Kathmandu and every promise that was made was kept. For visiting Nepal I had to be flexible. A delay of 7 hours, one of 3 hours and one of 1 hour hapened to me on the Kathmandu airport. Travelsmith Nepal stayed in contact with me, arranged alternative flight or checked my safety whenever needed, even in Tibet and Bhutan (as it was a trip through these 3 countries I booked at Travelsmith Nepal). Even after my journey my contactperson checked how I was doing during the rest of my journey. I felt very safe and very well taken care of and I do recommend this travel agent for their loyalty, their will to perform and their will to give you the best. Eventhough I traveled alone, I never felt alone during this trip. Thank you Travelsmith Nepal!

Date of experience: April 2018
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Mr. Kuijpers,

We thank you for the very accurate feedback. You have pointed our weakness and strength. We will retain our strength and will definitely work on our weakness. We appreciate your true positioning of our company.

Have a nice time and we will be in touch.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Exactly a week ago today my friend and I prepared for what would be our sojourn to Nepal. I am based in China and she in India, coincidentally the two behemoths that land lock our soon to be next holiday destination. We made no presumptions, neither did we have any expectations. We simply boarded our respective flights with the following disposition: think, experience and photograph. Needless to say our neutral position quickly evolved into curious fervour. From the initial airport pick up to tours and all in between our trip was handled with care, both being, well planned and executed. Everything was delivered with punctuation, politeness and precision. Our day 1 tour guide was knowledgeable, patient, and kind. Compliments to him for capturing the photo below. Our driver always made us feel happy with his kind smile. We became fast friends with our hiking tour guide Sasha (an external tour guide) who made our entire Pokhara experience seem less "tick box" to the Stupa and more "get to know me" along the way. Sujan, our tour coordinator and new friend, ceaselessly impressed us with his quirky jokes and engaging conversation. We feel very lucky to have had this experience. There was never a dull moment and we now have some new stories to add to our ever growing "Book of Travels." Thank you for extending your graciousness to us as visitors in your country and we look forward to seeing you in Nepal, again, very soon.

Nepali Roamers Bhavs + Jo....

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank JoAlexandraH
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear Ms. Alexandra,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to know that you had a memorable time in Nepal with us.

Best wishes,