Review Highlights
Strongly recommended for Bhutan and Nepal Trip

Bhutan is a peaceful country ,sincerely thanks to Travelsmith Nepal Mr Bibek Adhikari and Ms... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Evelynjang
Melaka State, Malaysia
via mobile
Nepali Roamers

Reviewed February 22, 2018
JoAlexandraH
Kunshan, China

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2018

It was the first time to book in the country a journey from a local travel agent. Always I book in my own country. Not this time. My contactperson reacted swift, friendly and accurate to every question I asked. Most of the time the answer was correct, but about the weather and the clothes to wear 1 time not accurate. That however was a minor detail on a perfect journey. I was warmly welcomed arriving at Kathmandu and every promise that was made was kept. For visiting Nepal I had to be flexible. A delay of 7 hours, one of 3 hours and one of 1 hour hapened to me on the Kathmandu airport. Travelsmith Nepal stayed in contact with me, arranged alternative flight or checked my safety whenever needed, even in Tibet and Bhutan (as it was a trip through these 3 countries I booked at Travelsmith Nepal). Even after my journey my contactperson checked how I was doing during the rest of my journey. I felt very safe and very well taken care of and I do recommend this travel agent for their loyalty, their will to perform and their will to give you the best. Eventhough I traveled alone, I never felt alone during this trip. Thank you Travelsmith Nepal!

Date of experience: April 2018
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Mr. Kuijpers,

We thank you for the very accurate feedback. You have pointed our weakness and strength. We will retain our strength and will definitely work on our weakness. We appreciate your true positioning of our company.

Have a nice time and we will be in touch.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Exactly a week ago today my friend and I prepared for what would be our sojourn to Nepal. I am based in China and she in India, coincidentally the two behemoths that land lock our soon to be next holiday destination. We made no presumptions, neither did we have any expectations. We simply boarded our respective flights with the following disposition: think, experience and photograph. Needless to say our neutral position quickly evolved into curious fervour. From the initial airport pick up to tours and all in between our trip was handled with care, both being, well planned and executed. Everything was delivered with punctuation, politeness and precision. Our day 1 tour guide was knowledgeable, patient, and kind. Compliments to him for capturing the photo below. Our driver always made us feel happy with his kind smile. We became fast friends with our hiking tour guide Sasha (an external tour guide) who made our entire Pokhara experience seem less "tick box" to the Stupa and more "get to know me" along the way. Sujan, our tour coordinator and new friend, ceaselessly impressed us with his quirky jokes and engaging conversation. We feel very lucky to have had this experience. There was never a dull moment and we now have some new stories to add to our ever growing "Book of Travels." Thank you for extending your graciousness to us as visitors in your country and we look forward to seeing you in Nepal, again, very soon.

Nepali Roamers Bhavs + Jo....

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank JoAlexandraH
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear Ms. Alexandra,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to know that you had a memorable time in Nepal with us.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Nepal is a truly amazing & wonderful country, which full with the beauty of mother natural & warm hospitality. Thank you, Bibek, Soojan, Vinod & teams to brought this wonderful experience to us. U did an excellent job to let us to explore Nepal.

Date of experience: December 2017
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Chan,

Greetings from Travelsmith Nepal!!!

It was our pleasure having you with us. We thank you for choosing and trusting us as your travel partner. We will definitely convey your thanks to all personnel who were, directly and indirectly, involved in making your Nepal tour a memorable experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Our group Spenta tours had a very nice time in Nepal thanks to Travelsmith Nepal Pvt Ltd. They were always there to help in case anything went off track. The two people who we interacted with were Bibek and Soojan. When we arrived in Kathmandu each of us got a garland. When we were leaving Kathmandu we got a silk scarf like as a memento. I really enjoyed my trip to Nepal.

Date of experience: October 2017
Bibek A, Manager at Travelsmith Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Madam,

Indeed, it was our pleasure, having you with us. We thank you for your fantastic review.