“Second time”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #32 of 918 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Description: We are opened at the heart of Thamel, In a quiet Alley that leads From Maya Cocktail, Our Store is Next to Buddha Bar. we feel proud and honored to serve "Fresh Ingredients and fresh pizza" to our valued customers. Beside Pizza we have fries, kings Special grilled wings, Hot wings and Wraps and much more special items to try from. we do serve freshly made pizza slices too.
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I went pizza king last year was nice and this time me and my family went again.Still best pizza in town. We would like to come again and recommend always best

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

No complaining about the pizzas, they are really good, but the self made chili sauce that comes with the slices is simply 5/5 stuff and shouldn't be missed if you are around.

Pizza K, Owner at Pizza King, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Hi ! Marko S. So great to see your 5 star review on Pizza King. Really Appreciate your love for our home made chilli sauce.
All people love the chilli sauce like you do. See you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a pizza just dead and , read a review in the Google, their pizza showed in # 1. So headed to Thamel with friends. Asked for number of different slices and the service was so quick and the taste was great every bite was satisfactory. This is the place I would like to go if I'm looking for a pizza guys !

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I almost go for pizza all the time I go thamel pizza here is lit Don't miss the handmade chilli sauce

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited pizza king while I was in Thamel for some other work. It’s a small outlet but the pizzas were as good as any world class outlet. It’s better you eat right there rather then a takeaway unless you are staying close by. You can purchase just a slice or the whole thing. The staffs are friendly and very courteous. It is at the heart of Thamel. I highly recommend the place.

Pizza K, Owner at Pizza King, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Niraj Ji !

We are so greatful know that you love the taste, service and the atmosphere of our Pizza. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

Pizza King