Lowest prices for your stay
$27
$20
Fully refundable before Thu, Mar 7
Easy and fast booking
1,135 results
All reviews easy location buffet breakfast hot water highly recommended hotel homely environment nepal trip booked this hotel travel desk helpful staffs very nice hotel the hotel manager ebc trek clean rooms pleasant stay wi fi shiva heart
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I had my best experience ever in here. Take your precious time and give a try to this place and you will never regret. This hotel is worth paying with luxurious hotels, and all kind of facilities available. I found my type of place to live here and I think everybody can find their type of rooms here according to their demand. Do give a chance to this hotyel adn you guys will never regret... :) :D

Room tip: Any room like 202/302/402 for king size bed.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2016

I stay at kathmandu grand hotel 3 days. location is best just 2 minute walking to reach main centre. During my stay all the staff are friendly, helpful and always ready for any kind of help. room and its bed are very comfortable. i found all the time electricity and free wifi. breakfast is delicious. its has very nice rooftop garden and can be seen very nice view. i enjoy my stay at this hotel and it is very highly recommended to all

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank S. Corbett K
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Arriving in the hotel we got loads of good information about town. Very Nice clean room. Noting to complain. Even 24hour electricity. ;). Leaving to the airport a lunchpackage was provided. Highly recommanded to everyone. Top choise. Best price.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2016

I stay at this hotel to time during my trekking trip to Nepal which was booked by my travel agent. This was such a great pick after trekking trip through the Himalayas. Great service, best location from where you reach to main tourist area within 2 minute walk, delicious food (breakfast) at the attached restaurant, wonderful clean and comfortable bed and bathroom. Hot water was supper to take shower after long trek. Due to fast and stable wifi in room, I was able to share all trekking picture to my family and friends and wifi was available every corner of hotel. I would highly recommend Kathmandu grand hotel to anyone at any time during their visit to Kathmandu, Nepal

Room tip: choose room on higher floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2016

I had an absolutely excellent stay at the Kathmandu Grand Hotel in Kathmandu Nepal ! The staff was an absolute pleasure to deal with. They are very helpful go above and beyond to help you which impressed me.
I really enjoyed my stay. Awesome hotel at an awesome location. Reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Traveled solo