Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews thank you very much internship volunteers nagarkot nepal team guide trek
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had the privilege of designing a trip to Nepal. Santosh of GAP-Nepal was our contact person. He was very patient with our changing ideas and really worked to find us a great trip. I would recommend this organization as a good place to organize a hassle-free vacation.

The trip was very organized with experienced guides along the way. Bijaya met us at the airport with a big smile. She was knowledgeable and organized. Our Kathmandu guide, Subods, couldn’t have been better. His knowledge of the temples and culture made a great Day 2. We had a great stay at Hotel Buddha.

We spent three days in Chitwan National Park at Park Safari Resort with Ram Bot and Kumah Lama as our guides. Both of these men were very connected to the local culture and loved to share. Ram had an extraordinary ability to hear and spot animals on our jungle trek. Kumah Lama was a real go-getter who has a drive to learn from you as well as teach you about Nepal. I highly recommend these two if you get to Chitwan.

Our Annapurna trekking guide came to Chitwan to gather us up and settle us in Pokhara. We were surprised by an unexpected visit from Bijaya and Subods. Family!

Sanu was a quiet soft spoken gem. He was saddled with two SLOW hikers but never failed to encourage us. “It’s no problem.” His knowledge of traditional uses of plants for medicine, building, animal fodder was a big plus. His helper Saran didn’t speak English but spoke volumes with his smile. Our tea-houses were oasis’s after long days of trekking. Sanu knew the owners and always seemed very happy to work with old friends. We adjusted our trek mid-stride ( It’s no problem) adding a rest day in the mountains-beautiful scenery and warm sunshine. Our last day trekking included a hike along a dusty dirt road. Sanu decided to call a Jeep! Perfect...

Kuti Resort in Pokhara was very comfortable and in walking distance to the lake and shops.

A flight back to Kathmandu for one last relaxing stroll through the Thamel shopping district and a delicious Dal Bhat.

This was an eye-opening experience. All of the folks connected with GAP-Nepal went above and beyond. We can highly recommend the crew. I felt them really working to make this two weeks our vision.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2018

So I've been volunteering for 2 months in Nepal and my mother came to visit me. Gap Nepal organized a whole trek for us to Poon Hill, everything was taking care of. Even if I got sick during the trek, they were super reactive and made it really easy for me and we were able to finish the trek in full health!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018

This company arranged everything for me! I had one week travelling from Kathmandu to Pokhara to go trekking, and I did not have to worry once! They planned everything for me from Kathamandu and back home again including: 5 days of trekking, meals, accomondation, hotel booking, transportion, and meeting with guide. Everything was very well planned, and was the reason my trip went absolutely amazing and problemfree. Thank You for very much for a high quality of planning, it made me enjoy the trip 100%!

Date of experience: July 2018
GAPNepal, Owner at GAP - Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Nepal’s infrastructure is uhmmm still quite challenging :) so what you need is a travel planning and support team who are fully engaged and always thinking one step ahead - Which is what you have here. This is organisation at a level I haven’t experienced anywhere outside Japan, accompanied by great and genuine hospitality and enthusiasm. I was solo on a custom hiking itinerary. Tremendous experience. Definitely going with these guys again !

Date of experience: April 2018

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Nice organization who suggest many things. They have many contacts in Nepal to have a guide for trekking, to have great hotel. They are available for their Volunteers, listening...
We will remember this trip in Nepal. We recommend this organization.
Thank you very much for everything !

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for welcoming us in Nepal ! We are 6 student nurses and had an amazing experience thanks to gapnepal, the equip listened to our wantings and help us during all the trip. We were in internship in a private hospital during the week and the association organized our week-ends to Chitwan to do safari jungle, Nagarkot to see sunset and sunrise, Pokhara to start the Poon Hill trek and even a week in a village to teach what we could to the children in a school ! An amazing trip thanks to Gapnepal, always here for us, welcoming and smiling people. Hope to come back again soon !

Date of experience: February 2018