Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Escape Himalaya Trek and Expedition
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

All reviews guide raj fascinating experience beautiful sceneries excellent tour guide everest base camp his team answer questions nice guide own pace local culture many thanks nepal hiking team once in a lifetime taking care making sure my friend arun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Thanks to Hiking Guide DC Raj, experienced and professional, making my trip pleasant and safe, I highly recommend.
感謝專業又經驗豐富的登山嚮導DC Raj,讓我的旅程愉快又安全,我相當推薦。

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020

It was a 4D3N trek with our awesome Guide Raj. We started our trek to Australian Camp via Dhampus and Pothana, the view along the trek is definitely fabulous which makes us more energetic to reach to the top. I suffered alot from mountain sickness and thanks alot to Guide Raj who supported me alot throughout the whole journey. Our second day destination was Sarangkot, it was an easy path. The vista was beautiful to the both of side, the right side offers edge of Pohkara valley, Fewa Lake and hill side field terrace painting by vegetations. Third day, we trek down to pohkara. He shared alot of his personal hiking experience with me which enlighten me , caring for my safety and feeling.

Overall, choosing Escape Himalaya Trek and Expedition and had Raj as your guide is the best choice ever!!! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

My friend and I spent 13 days trekking in both the Annapurna region and Everest region. Overall, it was an amazing and fulfilling experience which was overwhelmingly due to our guide Raj. Raj is such a laid back and cool guy as well as caring and considerate. Please look no further for a trekking company to choose than Escape Himalaya Trek and Expedition, they truly look after you especially regarding small details such as asking the hotel whether we could stay in our room past checkout or ensuring that we were on the first flights of the day at Lukla airport. Thank you so much for such a great experience Raj and Escape Himalaya Trek and Expedition!!

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Our guide Raj is such a cool guy who made our experience in Nepal absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our time on the tour and made the walking days exciting by sharing information about Nepal and the Himalayas as well as cracking the occasional joke :)

When I come back for another trek in Nepal, I will certainly be requesting Raj as he approaches his guiding with a level of professionalism while still ensuring the clients are treated like friends. Would highly recommend for anybody considering a trek or experience within Nepal.

1  Thank Pinwar
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Going to Nepal alone without any schedule, the guide Prakash gave me the greatest support on the way heading to abc. Prakash is a young but experienced and caring guide. He always find good guesthouse for me, take care on my health condition all the time and show all his consideration on my needs. It’s a remarkable trek for beautiful scenery with Prakash. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: October 2019