“Nice place, good service.”

Third Eye Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 873 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner here twice during our stay in Kathmandu. The restaurant is warm and comfortable. Service is very good, and their food is good. Maybe a tad overpriced, but worth the occasional visit.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stumbled on the restaurant while looking for another establishment. The service was average, and the ambience fair but no free WiFi. The food was a tad on the salty side - not bad but nothing to shout about either.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

You know, I just keep coming back! I am a strict vegetarian and they are perfectly willing to make me pizzas without cheese. The food is safe and comforting in a city where food and hygiene can be dangerous. The tables are clean, the service is good, the salads are organic and from their own organic farm. For me, this is where I go when the city is just too much for me and I always feel better for it. Try it for an early lunch or early dinner if you like to get the place to yourself, its busy at dinner!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Go here if you want to spoil youself with Indian food one evening in Kathmandu. Prices are in the top, but so is the service.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very good environment but it's the only restaurant that charges for Wifi in Thamel. We ordered a chicken and a beef. The special dish chicken is very tender and tastes good. Beef is a bit over-cooked, but given local usually don't eat beef and it's still the best beef I had in Nepal, I would rate it above-average. I would recommend you go to the 2nd floor and you need to take off your shoes and sit on floor. Not really comfortable but an interesting experience.