“Annapurna circuit trek - Amazing experience”

Earthbound Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Earthbound Expeditions is an award-winning adventure travel company offering many trips including a private day hiking tour of Kathmandu Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 29, 2016

I did the Annapurna circuit trek with Earthbound Expeditions in November 2016. Narayan, my guide, was absolutely great, and if I go back to Nepal to do further trekking (which I hope to do soon!), I would definitely ask to have him as guide again! Rajan, the company owner, was very helpful in organizing everything. I had a very short schedule but he was able to create a great itinerary for me. As for the trek, everything went very well and it was an absolutely amazing experience! I would recommend using Earthbound Expedition to anyone wanting to travel to Nepal to do some trekking. I will definitely use them again!

1  Thank PhPl14
"look no further"
"himalayan mountains"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 15, 2016

We used Rajan of Earthbound Expeditions and his recommendations to set-up a day hike from Katmandu overnighting at the Club Himalaya Hotel in Nagarkot and then down to Nala.
Our guide Sam picked a very scenic route and we enjoyed the local restaurants he chose.
The scenery was amazing to and from Nagarkot and watching the sunrise over the Himalayas from the roof top viewing area at Club Himalaya is something we will never forget.
Thank-you to Rajan and his team for a great experience.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

We recently completed our tour of Nepal covering Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. It was really a wonderful and memorable trek / tour and one of the best vacations so far.

The trek to Annapurna Base Camp was extremely beautiful and it was an amazing experience trekking through a variety of landscape and enjoying the amazing views of the majestic snow capped mountains and the valleys.
After the trek we spent a couple of days in Pokhara and Chitwan. We enjoyed the elephant safari, jeep safari and canoe rides on Rapti river at Chitwan.

Many Many thanks to Rajan at Earthbound Expeditions for the exceptional service and excellent levels of personalized care. On the whole an excellent job.
Right from the day I had my first conversation with Rajan, I felt very comfortable and
Rajan was extremely professional, prompt and patient in responding to all our mails and queries. Rajan's suggestions and recommendations were of great help and it was indeed a pleasure interacting with Rajan all through.

Very happy to have chosen Earthbound and all our future treks and tours in Nepal will definitely be with Earthbund Expedtions.

I strongly recommend Earthbound Expeditions to anyone planning a tour / trek to Nepal. Look no further, just go with Earthbound Expeditions.

Reviewed November 12, 2016

From Australia, but currently living in Bangalore, I travelled to Nepal with my partner, sister and her partner in November 2016. From the planning stages, Rajan was super helpful and efficient in responding to my questions and worked with me to design an itinerary to meet our needs. All the accommodation options recommended were perfect - Hotel Tibet International in Kathmandu, Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara and the Bahari Jungle Lodge in Chitwan.
Our guide in Kathmandu, Tulsi, was amazingly knowledgeable and kept us learning all day by giving us pop quizzes - which we found fun and hilarious. Our city tour of Lalitpur and meeting the Kumari was particularly interesting and informative. The burning of the bodies at Pushupatinath Temple was especially emotional and special to share with him.
Bharat, our guide in Pokhara was a lovely young guy who recommended great places to eat and took us to the best sunrise we have ever seen at Sarangkot.
Chitwan National Park was equally as exciting and well organised - on various safaris (one by elephant, one by jeep, one by canoe) we spotted 6 rhinos (including baby rhino), a jungle cat, various types of deer, monkeys and others. would highly recommend Barahi Jungle Lodge for these activities.
Lastly, our drivers Deepak and Ramesh were lovely and very patient with the bumpy roads in regional areas and busy city traffic in Kathmandu.
All in all, an absolutely wonderful holiday - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Earthbound Expeditions to anyone travelling to Nepal. No matter how long or short a time you have, you'll be blown away by their humble professionalism and friendliness at every turn.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 12, 2016

We have just returned from trekking the Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit with Earthbound Expeditions in Nepal-and it was most amazing three week journey of our lives. Because we had the most experienced team on the trail, we saw so many rare animals and had treasured moments (tea with the lama of a gompa high in the Himalayas - and yes, you can see Tibet from the back porch there :) that our fellow trekkers never had the chance to see or do. This is our third trip with Earthbound Expeditions! If you are looking for the very best value along with the best and most qualified team possible, choose this company. We started our Nepal trekking journey with Rajan and his company seven years ago and we have always felt that we had the best of everything on all three treks that we have taken - Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit, and now Manaslu/Tsum Valley.