“Nepal Panorama Tour - 6 Days - Expectations Exceeded!”

Earthbound Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Earthbound Expeditions is an award-winning adventure travel company offering many trips including a private day hiking tour of Kathmandu Nepal.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed November 12, 2016

From Australia, but currently living in Bangalore, I travelled to Nepal with my partner, sister and her partner in November 2016. From the planning stages, Rajan was super helpful and efficient in responding to my questions and worked with me to design an itinerary to meet our needs. All the accommodation options recommended were perfect - Hotel Tibet International in Kathmandu, Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara and the Bahari Jungle Lodge in Chitwan.
Our guide in Kathmandu, Tulsi, was amazingly knowledgeable and kept us learning all day by giving us pop quizzes - which we found fun and hilarious. Our city tour of Lalitpur and meeting the Kumari was particularly interesting and informative. The burning of the bodies at Pushupatinath Temple was especially emotional and special to share with him.
Bharat, our guide in Pokhara was a lovely young guy who recommended great places to eat and took us to the best sunrise we have ever seen at Sarangkot.
Chitwan National Park was equally as exciting and well organised - on various safaris (one by elephant, one by jeep, one by canoe) we spotted 6 rhinos (including baby rhino), a jungle cat, various types of deer, monkeys and others. would highly recommend Barahi Jungle Lodge for these activities.
Lastly, our drivers Deepak and Ramesh were lovely and very patient with the bumpy roads in regional areas and busy city traffic in Kathmandu.
All in all, an absolutely wonderful holiday - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Earthbound Expeditions to anyone travelling to Nepal. No matter how long or short a time you have, you'll be blown away by their humble professionalism and friendliness at every turn.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"himalayan mountains"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2016

We have just returned from trekking the Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit with Earthbound Expeditions in Nepal-and it was most amazing three week journey of our lives. Because we had the most experienced team on the trail, we saw so many rare animals and had treasured moments (tea with the lama of a gompa high in the Himalayas - and yes, you can see Tibet from the back porch there :) that our fellow trekkers never had the chance to see or do. This is our third trip with Earthbound Expeditions! If you are looking for the very best value along with the best and most qualified team possible, choose this company. We started our Nepal trekking journey with Rajan and his company seven years ago and we have always felt that we had the best of everything on all three treks that we have taken - Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit, and now Manaslu/Tsum Valley.

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

From the planning stages and throughout our tour I knew we were in good hands with Rajan! He was very prompt with emails and patient with my many questions and concerns.

We had 10 days and wanted to see and do as much as possible....I initially contacted the top companies on Trip Advisor but Rajan stood out among the "crowd".

We had wonderful guides and drivers.....Kumar and Manoj were our guide and driver in Kathmandu and they were capable, informative and personable. Kumar was an experienced guide and it showed.

Resham and Kaji were our guide and driver traveling through Bandipur, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park. We learned so much about the history, culture, fun facts, and geography of this fascinating country! Resham was an encyclopedia of information, friendly, always looking out for our best interests and he spoke excellent English ( as did Kumar).

Rajan took us to a delightful dinner/dance program for our last night in Kathmandu. He is fun to spend time with, probably in part because he was once a stand up comedian. ( :

He has a great sense of humor as well as a passion to share his beautiful country with others.
His pricing was fair and competitive with other companies.

We were very satisfied with our "once in a lifetime" journey and we highly recommend Rajan and Earthbound Expeditions.......you will be in good hands with wonderful lasting memories of Nepal.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

We went on a 10 day trek to Everest Base camp. It was an amazing experience. At the outset, let me confess that I am not one of the fitness freaks who was nonchalant about the difficulty levels of trek - I was as concerned as I was excited. The Earthbound team was fabulous to ensure I retain my excitement while let go of concerns. While I concentrated on enjoying the incredibly scenic walk replete with suspension bridges, quaint little towns, ice covered peaks, rivers and glaciers, the team of Rajan, Arjun, vivek and the rest were ensuring that the logistics were perfect. They gave comfort that they were experienced to tackle all eventualities and kept proceedings light when going went tough and ensured that the entire team had a very pleasant journey. Everest Base camp is a spectacular trek - my feedback is that it is for everyone and if there are worries in your head, just place your trust in experienced operators like Rajan and team and you will truly have an experience of a lifetime.

4  Thank aravindvs00