“Amazing trek in Nepal”

Earthbound Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Earthbound Expeditions is an award-winning adventure travel company offering many trips including a private day hiking tour of Kathmandu Nepal.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 24, 2015

My wife and I just completed a trek to the Annapurna Basecamp with Earthbound Expeditions, and I cannot say enough about the excellent service provided by this very professional company. We have previously done a few other treks in Africa, and the Nepal trip was by far our favorite. The Earthbound Expeditions crew went out of there way to make sure we had a great time. Our guide, Gopal, was so much fun and informative- the best guide we've ever had. Our porters were always cheerful and lots of fun. Everything went off without a hitch. The food was amazing and the teahouses along the trek were great. The scenery along the ABC trek is second to none- pictures don't do it justice, so you'll have to see it for yourself. The tours and excursions in Kathmandu were also quite impressive. Throughout our planning for this trip, Rajan (EE's president) was unbelievably responsive and helpful. When we met Rajan in Kathmandu, we were impressed by his commitment to his company and his beautiful country. The mantra we kept hearing about Nepal tourism is "Once is not enough." I totally agree. I'm certain we will be back, and we will definitely go through Earthbound Expeditions again. I would recommend this amazing company to anyone thinking about a trip to Nepal.

2  Thank Jacob W
in 10 reviews
"himalayan mountains"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2015

We had a blast during the trek they organized for us. We went to Poon Hill, and the guides, porters were just amazing. They always find solutions to fit everyone's need, whatever the circumstances are. This was one of my best experiences ever.

The trek was just amazing, and I would defintiely contact them again for any future treks or expeditions in the neighborhood.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

We had a wonderful hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikel organized by Earthbound. It incl. car was easy to book via email and everything was as it should be and the guide was good, friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

I could not be happier with the day tour and guided trek set up by Rajan and his team at Earthbound Expeditions . My guide Sunil ( a former teacher ) personally walked me through each of the world heritage sites. He also took the time to sit down and explain the rituals we were witnessing and their history. Narendra helped me hike up to the peace pagoda in Pokhara with a broken toe! The integrity and hospitality displayed by the owner Rajan is unsurpassed. I had so many questions and concerns as I was traveling alone and Rajan did everything possible to alleviate my fears and ensure my safety. As a result my time in Nepal is a precious memory I will always cherish. The devout people, beautiful countryside, the amazing food and excellent service from earthbound expeditions will always stay with me.