Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Earthbound Expeditions tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Earthbound Expeditions
from $787.00
from $857.00
from $890.00
More Info
All reviews thamel eco resort mr rajan everest base camp his team nepal trek annapurna circuit day trek well taken care wonderful tour an amazing experience guide porter once in a lifetime took great care amazing journey look no further poon hill gokyo lakes
Reviewed October 22, 2015

We had a blast during the trek they organized for us. We went to Poon Hill, and the guides, porters were just amazing. They always find solutions to fit everyone's need, whatever the circumstances are. This was one of my best experiences ever.

The trek was just amazing, and I would defintiely contact them again for any future treks or expeditions in the neighborhood.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2015

We had a wonderful hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikel organized by Earthbound. It incl. car was easy to book via email and everything was as it should be and the guide was good, friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

I could not be happier with the day tour and guided trek set up by Rajan and his team at Earthbound Expeditions . My guide Sunil ( a former teacher ) personally walked me through each of the world heritage sites. He also took the time to sit down and explain the rituals we were witnessing and their history. Narendra helped me hike up to the peace pagoda in Pokhara with a broken toe! The integrity and hospitality displayed by the owner Rajan is unsurpassed. I had so many questions and concerns as I was traveling alone and Rajan did everything possible to alleviate my fears and ensure my safety. As a result my time in Nepal is a precious memory I will always cherish. The devout people, beautiful countryside, the amazing food and excellent service from earthbound expeditions will always stay with me.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 24, 2015

Nepal is such a beautiful country and with the tour we got so much more out of our time there! There is so much to see that I need to go back :)

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 22, 2015

This August was already the second time we used Earthbound's excellent services in Nepal. In 2013 Rajan's team earned our trust and respect in their prefessional but friendly way of arranging days full of activities, including day hikes and sightseeing, rafting and such. This August we had a double agenda: Kathmandu and hiking in the surrounding area and a Bhutan tour.
Again Nepal did not disappoint us: wonderful sights, friendly people, good food.
Bhutan was an adventure! Also extraordinary sights, scenery, friendly people, and professional guiding and driving. Our day-hike to Tiger's Nest was the high-light of our tour.
We will definitively be back to this corner of the world!

Date of experience: August 2015