Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Earthbound Expeditions tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Earthbound Expeditions
from $787.00
from $857.00
from $890.00
More Info
All reviews thamel eco resort mr rajan everest base camp his team nepal trek annapurna circuit day trek well taken care wonderful tour an amazing experience guide porter once in a lifetime took great care amazing journey look no further poon hill gokyo lakes
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My friend and I went on the Ghorepani/Poonhill trek and had an amazing time. Nepal is absolutely beautiful and the people are incredibly friendly. The trip was well organized, and our guide Namaraj was very helpful and attentive to our group's needs during the trek. One of the best experiences I've had traveling.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Our trip to Nepal was truly memorable and wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed your hospitality and the tour arrangements that you had made for us. From the time we landed at Kathmandu you took care of everything. This probably differentiates you from other Tour operators who leave you to your own devices once the booking is made. When we started our tour, you kept in touch with us on an almost regular basis by phone and answered all of our queries. Nothing was too big or too small for you and you dealt with our every request promptly. For this we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

2  Thank 829Traveller829
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Love the land & nature, adventure & Earthbound Expeditions is GREAT local agent. Profesional staff which is speak well english & others. Friendly & funny that chille-up your trip MORE great time. Mr. Rajan founder/ owner of Earthbound Expeditions ALWAYS made sure everything goes well. Heartful welcome & friendly communication by him made the planning well & enjoyable;) Plse try.....Earthbound Expeditions - Mr. Rajan ALWAYS made the trip more meaningful;)

Date of experience: November 2012
9  Thank dyss55
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I'd better get the review written before Christmas comes along. We engaged Earthbound to put together a custom Annapurna circuit trip for 3 50+ old blokes. They were excellent, first class !! Rajan is an amazing man, he remembers everyone is always on top of all the organisation. The guide and 2 porters we were allocated (Hari, Arjun and Madang) were also fantastic. If I have go back, Earthbound will be my first choice.
Tony Lewis

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Can't say enough great things about this land, the people, and Earthbound Expeditions. Every need was met, the staff was super friendly, and the guide/porter were awesome. I can't wait to head back sometime in the next couple years or so, and I will definitely use this company again.