“Delicious pizza conveniently by hotel!”

Fire And Ice Pizzeria
Ranked #48 of 1,091 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Kathmandu can be overwhelming to a tourist, but a friend recommended this restaurant to me for when we visited. The street our hotel was on seemed to be a very popular street for where tourists stay when traveling to the mountains, and Fire and Ice is a quick walk from it. We went there before we left for the mountains, and then again when we got back. Lots of good pizza options, among other things. Both pizzas we got, along with the garlic bread, we’re delicious and reasonably priced. If we go back to the mountains, we’ll definitely be going back to Fire and Ice too!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,474)

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My cousin took me to this place for great pizza. I was thinking I've had pizza in italy an in Australia. This place has the best pizza I have ever had. I loved it. Absolutely authentic Italian made pizza, the flavour, the base, the sauce, the cheese and the sausage. We went a few times hahaha.. keep it going.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This pizzeria is at the entrance to Thamel.
Evenings is pretty crowded.
The pizzas are good but pricey.
Service is fast.
Vegetarian options are decent.
It costs 2000 NPR for two.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a top restaurant where service is excellent and pizzas appear very fast even when busy. Pizzas are varied and tasty. We ate here twice and were impressed both times. Loved it.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent thin crust pizzas and nice ice cream.
Should not miss it if you are in Thamel area.
Great service too.