“This place is the best”

Fire and Ice Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 1,087 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin took me to this place for great pizza. I was thinking I've had pizza in italy an in Australia. This place has the best pizza I have ever had. I loved it. Absolutely authentic Italian made pizza, the flavour, the base, the sauce, the cheese and the sausage. We went a few times hahaha.. keep it going.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,472)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This pizzeria is at the entrance to Thamel.
Evenings is pretty crowded.
The pizzas are good but pricey.
Service is fast.
Vegetarian options are decent.
It costs 2000 NPR for two.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a top restaurant where service is excellent and pizzas appear very fast even when busy. Pizzas are varied and tasty. We ate here twice and were impressed both times. Loved it.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent thin crust pizzas and nice ice cream.
Should not miss it if you are in Thamel area.
Great service too.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Got back from Everest base camp trek and this was on our hit list. The pizza was much better than expected and we went back again the next day. Great quality food would recommend anyone to visit if in Kathmandu.