“One place in KTM that I didn't enjoy!”

Fire and Ice Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 801 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I live in Kathmandu since 2010 and therefore frequent a lot of restaurants - but this place - though it has nice pizzas have a service attitude that I don't much care for. Needless to say that if you are European, you will be welcomed here than I was with my Asian colleagues.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ran into Fire and Ice to escape a sudden thunderstorm, and decided to have my dinner at the same time. The pizza was decent but not fantastic. The gelato also seemed underwhelming. But the atmosphere of the place was great - a good mix of locals and tourists - and the staff were very friendly and on the ball with service.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Well, was there back in 2006ish.. The pizza was great.especially if you like think crunchy crust italian pizza. the ingredients were fresh and the best part was to down a bottle of carlsberg with a whole pepperoni pizza.It is comparatively expensive though and like most of Nepalese (we are used to more heavy dough) might not feel engaged with the think crust.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We ordered five pizzas for our group of ten. It was so good, we had to order five more. Good selection, freshly prepared. Nothing fancy and a little pricey, but you get more than you pay for.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came there expecting to get a pretty good pizza compared to Nepal. After seeing the prices we thougt it had to be great. After not getting any attention, geting the menu our selves and finally geting service, the waitor was almost hostile. My friend ordered a pizza with 4 toppings, 2 that she could choose and two that the the chef chooses. When the she got the pizza there was only one topping on each quarter, that's so cheap. In the end I felt a bit sick after eating the four cheese pizza. When we paid the bill they put the tax on after the service fee... There are so much better and way cheaper restaurants in kathmandu!