“Dinner”

Ranked #36 of 1,091 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Interesting casual restaurant with a very diverse range of healthy food options.
Vegans will love this place.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,384)

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to me and I'm so glad she did. The vibe inside sat on the cushions and the staff were the nicest people. The waiter helped me choose what I had and he said the falafel was the best so I went for that and I'm so glad I did they were the best falafel I've ever eaten!! My partner had the 4 cheese pizza and he said it was really good!! Defenitly come back when I come back to Nepal.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

After trekking it is really nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy a huge pile of good fresh food. I've eaten here a dozen times over the past 4 years and never been sick. I love their cocktails and I love their food. Service is slow......but its ok, just relax and enjoy.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Huge portions, very good Mediterranean veggie dishes, very popular, comfortable floor seatings, romantic, reasonable prices, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

I’ve eaten here many times over several years of traveling to Nepal. I’m sad to say the food and service has gone downhill. Today i thought i would try 1 more time. i sat down and after 10 minutes i asked for a menu. despite several servers walking past me many times. Then - 15 minutes later i asked if i could place an order. Then - 10 minutes later I asked if I could get the tea I ordered. Then - I asked for more hot water and was told I had to pay for more water. The food was Ok - nothing special that would warrant putting up with the bad service. I also went to the location in Pokhara last week and found the service bad there too. Perhaps there has been a managemt / culture shift. It’s too bad really - used to be my fav place in Thamel.