“fresh and safe”

Ranked #38 of 1,095 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2019

After trekking it is really nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy a huge pile of good fresh food. I've eaten here a dozen times over the past 4 years and never been sick. I love their cocktails and I love their food. Service is slow......but its ok, just relax and enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,390)

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Huge portions, very good Mediterranean veggie dishes, very popular, comfortable floor seatings, romantic, reasonable prices, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

I’ve eaten here many times over several years of traveling to Nepal. I’m sad to say the food and service has gone downhill. Today i thought i would try 1 more time. i sat down and after 10 minutes i asked for a menu. despite several servers walking past me many times. Then - 15 minutes later i asked if i could place an order. Then - 10 minutes later I asked if I could get the tea I ordered. Then - I asked for more hot water and was told I had to pay for more water. The food was Ok - nothing special that would warrant putting up with the bad service. I also went to the location in Pokhara last week and found the service bad there too. Perhaps there has been a managemt / culture shift. It’s too bad really - used to be my fav place in Thamel.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

After a very hot day in Kathmandu we decided to have a vegetarian cold dinner. We have ordered a cheese plate with different types of napali cheeses accompanied by olives, nuts and a nice green salad as well as the or2k plate which is a variety of oriental dips, falafel and bread. All in one everything was really delicious but unfortunately we have missed some attention of the crew. There’s so many people working in that place but they rather look at you and pass seeing your empty glass or plate instead of asking if there is anything else you want.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Wide choice of food from Nepali to the middle eastern. All nice & tasty. Absolutely great service. Laid back atmosphere.