“So delicious!”

Ranked #17 of 828 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place has everything. Great service. Amazing food. Cozy location and sitting area. Clean toilets. I must recommend the Falafel in Naan - OMG! Only 200 rupees and a bigger meal than I've eaten since arriving in Nepal. Good coffee too and not to mention the Mint Lemonade - yum! Go here for at least one meal when visiting Katmandu. My only complaint - very pricy for some dishes. Sure, you get a LOT of food. But expensive for budget travelers :/

Write a ReviewReviews (1,968)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

AMAZING FOOD! A bit hot inside... but worth the trip! I had the tasty falafel if its too busy in there the falafel shop outside on the corner sells the same falafels as in there as its the partner business!

1  Thank paula2781
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love israeli food and the one they make here is a really good one. The place is perfect for chilling and really cozy in a city that is absolutely charming but crazy and demanding all of the time!
You'd rather go there early at night because it can get quite busy. Service is very good anyway and for sure if you have time you'll get there more than once.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've been to OR2K dozens of times in the last year and a half. The thing that amazes me is that it is always busy. There are constant hordes of different characters coming here night after night. Maybe they come for the fabulous food or maybe just to people-watch. All I know is that everytime I go to OR2K, I leave satisfied. Especially after I have a slice of zuri cake for dessert. Mitho cha!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I love Dhal Bhat! It's the healthiest diet on the planet in my humble opinion!
But, tucked away in Thamel, Kathmandu, is a really good night out, with excellent Middle eastern food, live music and a great atmosphere.
Well worth a visit.