“Great meal!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great meal!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate here on our last night in Kathmandu and it was excellent. We both wanted a traditional Nepalise meal for our last night so we had the Dal Baht - but everything else on the menu looked so wonderful as well. We also had the apple pie (since we had this many other places along our trek and it was fun to see how different everyone's applie pie was!) - oh and we had the OR2K salad here which was EXCELLENT - SOOOO good - the goat cheese and the salad dressing they used were excellent! This place was recommended to us from another couple we met trekking. My only complaint with the place was that people could smoke inside - so we did not like cig smoke around us.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Perfect place for a feed and relax”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

best coffee in Thamel, consistently good food and great atmosphere in the evenings. We have been there about 10 times now..Great Falafal wrap

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Food was okay, but nothing amazing.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I know, I know...blasphemy, you say. As you can see on here, OR2K is an insanely popular and pretty funky cafe. The menu offers some of the biggest variety I ever found in my six weeks in KTM, but nothing I tried ever blew me away. Pasta, shakshuka, pizza, bagels, pancakes, coffee...over the course of 4 or 5 visits I was always left thinking I was paying too much for food that was just too bland. I liked the hippie-esqe theme of the place, and sitting on pillows on the floor just adds to the vintage Freak Street feel. Still, nice a place as it is to spend a morning typing away on a MacBook with java in hand (as everyone seems to be doing each morning), there's far better food for half the price in this area.

1 Thank GlobalVagabonds
“Fantabulous”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

i have been there many times...I like the atmosphere ...great staff...great food...I really enjoy the music selection of there...falafel is just amazing...i like the vibes....

kathmandu
“THE best restaurant in Kathmandu”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Amazing Israeli, greek, lebanese food. ive been there like 20 times and everything ive ordered has been great.. the place is great to chill at. floor seating with cushions.. the mint lemonade is out of the world.. and so is the hummus, shakshuka, falafel and the pancakes..i love this place

Visited October 2012