Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very good trip

Very nice local guides Big Thanks to Deven Gurung and Moti Rai for amazing trek to EBC and Gokyo... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
Lyokin-Photography
Baku, Azerbaijan
Trek with confidence

Trekking in Nepal is one of life's great experiences. But it takes planning and to be fully enjoyed... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2018
Umbrellaman18560
Vancouver, Canada

All reviews gokyo lakes base camp goals safety knowledge peak planning support team company flight trek nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016

This company was formed by all the best guides that spent time working for all the larger companies. They created this company to support the locals and give back to the community. You only work with top notch and reliable guides and porters that have been to the top of everest, and every part of Nepal as it part of their life to share their culture with you. I have used them to help guide our trek into the Himalayas (and to Chitwan), they have above average knowledge of the local customs, traditions, wildlife, and history. They are extremely hospitable and become almost like family (so much so, you will find yourself missing them as well as the beautiful country of Nepal after your visit). This is the best (and only company in my opinion) to be working with when you visit Nepal. They can arrange any site seeing, or adventure throughout the country, as well as all necessary permits - for both small (indiviual if necessary) and larger groups. Do yourself a favour and speak with them when planning your trip - you will be very glad you did.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

On an organised tour of Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park I found HHE to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful with my requirements. I had a great time and really got immersed in the local culture. I had to alter my flight and they even drove me to the local airline office and helped arrange this. I look forward to using HHE again to trek in the mountains.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

A most memorable and successful summit of the mighty Amadablam. Thanks to the professional HHE team.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed December 5, 2016

We (my Mum and good friend) did a 10-12 day trek to ABC with Himalayan Hikers Expedition. Everything about this trip - from the minute we arrived in Kathmandu to our last day in Pokrah and everything in between - was so well planned and organised. Sabul and his team are true professionals and their knowledge of the Himalayas is remarkable. The care Sabul took in ensuring our stay at each Tea House was comfortable, that we were happy with our meals, we felt well rested and were enjoying ourselves was like no other service I have experienced. If you’re looking for a trek leader with first class knowledge and experience and who genuinely cares for their clients (in fact goes out of his way to ensure everyone in the group is enjoying the experience), Sabul is your man. My trip wouldn’t have been the same without the care and expertise of Himalayan Hikers – I have no doubt about that.

2  Thank Crystal T
Reviewed November 24, 2016

We returned to the Everest Region for another high altitude trek into the Gokyo region. Himalayan Hikers Expeditions and in particular Nima W offered a very trusting and professional experience throughout the planning and execution of this trek. We had had to change the timing of our trek on several occasions due to business reasons and Nima provided us with his patience, flexibility and professional knowledge throughout. When we finally made our journey back to Nepal we were appointed Passang D Sherpa as our guide and Dawa Sherpa as our porter. They were both very friendly, always professional, extremely polite and very flexible. HHE provided us with the best accommodation available and ensured there was excellent food and plenty of it. They were attentive to our capabilities and we always felt our safety was of the utmost importance. It was a pleasure to share our 10 day trek taking in Gokyo and the Renjo La with Passang and Dawa. We would not hesitate in recommending HHE to anyone interested in travelling to Nepal.