Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly Recommend HHE

My husband and I completed the Everest Basecamp trek during October/November 2019 and we were so... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Exploringx2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Exceed Expectations

My friends and I've just returned  from EBC trekking in  Oct 2019.  It was one of the most... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2019
Guntalee B

All reviews gokyo lakes planning company flight trek nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

On an organised tour of Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park I found HHE to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful with my requirements. I had a great time and really got immersed in the local culture. I had to alter my flight and they even drove me to the local airline office and helped arrange this. I look forward to using HHE again to trek in the mountains.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

A most memorable and successful summit of the mighty Amadablam. Thanks to the professional HHE team.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed December 5, 2016

We (my Mum and good friend) did a 10-12 day trek to ABC with Himalayan Hikers Expedition. Everything about this trip - from the minute we arrived in Kathmandu to our last day in Pokrah and everything in between - was so well planned and organised. Sabul and his team are true professionals and their knowledge of the Himalayas is remarkable. The care Sabul took in ensuring our stay at each Tea House was comfortable, that we were happy with our meals, we felt well rested and were enjoying ourselves was like no other service I have experienced. If you’re looking for a trek leader with first class knowledge and experience and who genuinely cares for their clients (in fact goes out of his way to ensure everyone in the group is enjoying the experience), Sabul is your man. My trip wouldn’t have been the same without the care and expertise of Himalayan Hikers – I have no doubt about that.

2  Thank Crystal T
Reviewed November 24, 2016

We returned to the Everest Region for another high altitude trek into the Gokyo region. Himalayan Hikers Expeditions and in particular Nima W offered a very trusting and professional experience throughout the planning and execution of this trek. We had had to change the timing of our trek on several occasions due to business reasons and Nima provided us with his patience, flexibility and professional knowledge throughout. When we finally made our journey back to Nepal we were appointed Passang D Sherpa as our guide and Dawa Sherpa as our porter. They were both very friendly, always professional, extremely polite and very flexible. HHE provided us with the best accommodation available and ensured there was excellent food and plenty of it. They were attentive to our capabilities and we always felt our safety was of the utmost importance. It was a pleasure to share our 10 day trek taking in Gokyo and the Renjo La with Passang and Dawa. We would not hesitate in recommending HHE to anyone interested in travelling to Nepal.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Six days trekking in the Annapurna Range area of Nepal taking in Ghandruk, Ghorepani and Poon Hill, led by Sabul of Himalayan Hikers Expedition and organised in Australia by Rochelle of Yakkity Yak, in Loch, Vic was everything I dreamed it could be. Well organised, thoughtful choice of accommodation, client safety paramount (that includes walking at pace for each of the group, some faster, some slower but importantly at individual pace; advising what was ok to eat, where given the need to protect delicate western stomachs from the risks of local water), humour and sharing of this amazing country, landscape. And we were also super lucky with the weather, sunny, clear every day. Can't wait to return in spring to see rhododendrons and daphne flowering. Beautiful, warm people too, at every stage of our trek.

1  Thank Alison F