Magic Expedition Trekking and Tours
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews hotel lily tight schedule an unforgettable experience porter guide visit nepal these guys two weeks day trek excellent service poon hill raju accommodation trekking company mountains track team
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I recently did a 9-day trek to Annapurna Basecamp with Magic Expeditions and Trekking. I was travelling alone and did not have a definite plan for a hiking holiday. I just explained how long I wanted to hike and how much I had budgeted for the trip. Magic Expeditions came up with some great options for me.

I'm on my own so I chose to go with a guide/porter - someone who could show the way and carry some of my luggage. My guide did a great job. At the end of our walk for the day I could put my feet up while my guide, Ganesh, ran around and organised accommodation and meals for me.

The other great advantage of having a guide was his knowledge of everything Nepal, as well as his knowledge of the trek. He also got me access to people in the village for a more genuine experience and great photos.

Ganesh made the trek fun and relaxed for me. Thanks to him and Magic Expedition and Trekking for an unforgettable experience.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank AngusM904
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I had a great time visiting Nepal and worked with Magic Expedition for everything. They coordinated my lodging in Kathmandu, sightseeing around the capital, a trip to Chitwan National Park, and an excellent trek around the Langtang Region. Magic has knowledgeable trekking guides which I would definitely recommend over attempting to trek without a local guide. I stayed at Hotel Lily, which is adjacent to Magic's office, right in the heart of Thamel in Kathmandu. It was very convenient to stay at the same location for lodging and travel booking while in Kathmandu. Overall, I had a great experience working with Magic Expedition.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Raju helped me so much with activities and we had great conversations during my time at the hotel next store. Highly recommend them

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank hannaj1997
Dipen K, Owner at Magic Expedition Trekking and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad to know about your satisfaction from our service. we hope to provide you same service in your future visit in nepal.
Warm regard
Magic expedition trekking and tour team

Reviewed July 29, 2016

The people at Magic are some of the kindest and best people I've met. Extremely knowledgeable, hospitable, and affordable. They offer amazing tours all throughout Nepal.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Walden777

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time to review. we are very glad to know about your satisfaction from our service. we hope to provide same service in future.
Warm regard
Magic Expedition Team

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Magic Expedition is a Very nice and friendly people/Staff, cheap and good food. Hot water!!!!!!!! they save our baggage meanwhile we do the Latang trekking.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Brunochile

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time to make comment of your satisfaction. we are very glad to know your satisfaction from our service. we do hope to provide same service in future.
warm regards