Tripadvisor
Kathmandu

“A Jewel in Kathmandu for Gluten and Gluten-free lovers”

Blueberry Kitchen & Coffee Shop
Ranked #10 of 1,203 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Description: Blueberry Kitchen & Coffee Shop has been established by an experienced team of professionals in the Food and Hospitality Industry. We ensure quality in both our food and service.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I have lived in Nepal for a total of four-month.
I can say without a doubt one of my favorite place to visit has been blueberry Kitchen.
They really have a comfortable environment that displays traditional Nepali food and also continental food as well.

One of the struggles of eating a restaurant for tourists is usually the price and the taste of the food.
I can say Blueberry-Kitchen puts in time and effort in making each one of there dishes
an experience you will not forget

This is also one of the only places that serve bacon and organic coffee.
In fact, this is one of the first to implement organic coffee in Kathmandu
The service is great and is always welcoming with a pleasant smile

As a gluten-free food-maniac, I can say it is refreshing to enjoy there signature Buckwheat Carrot cake

I would also recommend there pan-seared Breast of Chicken. It's a dish that melts in your mouth as you enjoy the sultry tones of Jazz music in the background.

It's a place you will want to come to over and over again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (928)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

My favourate restaurant was Blueberry Kitchen when I'm in thamel.I had some Grilled chicken which they make special only for me because i asked for waiter something special from out of menu which was Perfect for me had also organic sald with fruits and nuts which was amazing.Very friendly staff with attractive service.They have very warm dinning hall which was more important in winter time.Highly recommended for who love quality of food and service.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

we spent a nice time at the blueberry coffee. We had some cafe and tea and it was all good. it's a nice place to have a rest because it's not that close to the road. we would come back. nice and friendly hosts!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Last time i was here before 3 Years, it was amazing. Very good food and service was excellent. So i am back again with my girlfriend for the dinner. It was amazing. The food was very good and the drinks was great. The staff are very friendly and the service was excellent. And the organic buckwheat place as well.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Visit with my some nepali friends. Very nice restaurant in thr Thamel.Blueberry cheese cake was amazing.Peacefull Environment with outside terrace. We sit inside because it was winter time.Inside very warm with heater.Attractive service with very good food.Highly recomanded for all food lovers.