Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Mount Everest Expedition 2019

I was a part of Mount Everest North Side expedition of 2019.I could not have asked for better... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ParthUpadhyaya
Manasulu Trekking

My trekking experience with Satori Adventures was phenomenal. I was highly impressed with the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Andy K

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp garden hotel big mountain personal greeting individual tents oxygen bottles garden home vegan diet weather updates mr rishi every single aspect local team chola pass seamless experience high altitude
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super well-organized and the team took great care of us, answered all our questions and were always available. Walking amongst the giant mountains was incredible and humbling. We stayed in nice tea houses on the way to EBC and I became addicted to hot chocolate and SeaBuckthorn Juice.The Island Peak basecamp was such a treat! You really get a sense of an expedition camp. Our guide was awesome, knowledgeable, and we felt safe...especially scrambling up Island Peak. The Island Peak cook and kitchen man made the best food and were also great to chat with. Our porters took good care of our stuff and were so efficient.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank hivess
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited Kathmandu and Nagarkot this July.All booking and travel plan was done through Satori Adventure.Excellent service by Rishi and his team including Airport pick up,Hotel stay and all sightseeing.Loved the food and service at Kathmandu Garden home.I would definitely use their service in future.Thank you Rishi and Satori Adventure!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Dear Lipsa
Namaste!
Thank you so much for your email and share your feeling and experience to us and other future traveler. your advice is always highly respected from us. we trust that you will provide us other oppertunaty to welcome you in Nepal future with open heart.

Have a beautiful time a head and looking forward to see you

Namaste!

Reviewed December 4, 2018

This was my third year in a row using Satori services and as per previous years it went super smooth. While I used their services for mountaineering expeditions in the past this year was the first time I got their help for trekking to Annapurna base camp. Also, Satori helped me with permits to visit Tibet which went great. I highly recommend their services and will surely use them for future expeditions.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018

What an amazing EBC + Gokyo Ri trek with Satori Adventures!

From my first e-mail inquiry about the trek through my drop-off at the airport after the trek, Rishi and his team were professional, responsive, flexible, helpful, and fun.

Rishi provided me with expert advice as, over the course of a few weeks, we crafted my itinerary together. His team was waiting for my arrival at the Kathmandu airport, took me on an afternoon tour of the city, and then debriefed me upon my arrival to the Yak and Yeti hotel.

The next day kicked off with the flight to Lukla, lunch, and then starting up-mountain. The itinerary was well-planned, and my guide Ramesh and porter Nika were great and always helpful. If you are reading this, have already done a lot of research on the trek itself, so I will just say note that:

(a) Rishi's advice to add the Gokyo Ri detour on the way up to EBC was very good advice (i) The Gokyo Ri detour provided scenery that was spectacular and varied; (ii)
The trail was practically empty -- really allowing for a back-to-nature experience versus the standard route, where you pass people every few minutes. Those three extra days were well invested.

(b) There is a virtually unlimited supply of food, wifi, charging, and boiled water on the entire trek. With the exception of a canister of protein powder, all the extra batteries, snacks, water filters and tablets, etc. that I brought were a total waste. The jar of protein powder was key because after the 3rd day it isn't recommended to eat the meat.

(c) I brought a pair of very lightweight sneakers to wear around the camp each night to give my feet a rest from the hiking boots. I ended up wearing these sneakers for 85% of the trek itself. With the exception of the ice field after the Cho La Pass, the terrain is totally fine for sneakers. Ascending hundreds of meters a day, the sneakers weighing a fraction of the hiking boots REALLY made a difference.

(d) I would throw in a couple pairs of hand and toe warmers. They are cheap and light. You probably won't need them, but one group I ran into really could have used them on the ascent to Kala Patthar.

Thank you Rishi for an amazing adventure!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Rishi of Satori Adventures told us what to expect for our Mera Peak trek and provided our group with two excellent and experienced Sherpa mountain guides, Pema and Lukla, who really took care of us and took us safely up and down the mountain. We had a truly memorable experience.

Date of experience: November 2018