“Everest and Lhotse Expedition.”
Review of Satori Adventures

Satori Adventures
Ranked #40 of 1,007 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer adventure trekking tours, day sightseeing and mountain climbing in Nepal. We are registered trekking company operate adventure holidays in Nepal. We are based on Kathmandu, Nayabazar.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I was part of the Satori Everest/Lhotse Expedition for 2018 and joining Satori was one of the best decisions I made. I was there for 6 weeks and every facet of the expedition was well planned and taken care of by Satori. Climbing Everest is a huge logistical exercise and with Satori everything ran like clockwork. Very smooth and organized expedition. The Sherpas at Satori are vastly experienced and Mingma and Phurba and Dawa and everyone else were great. They were patient and took the time and energy to guide/educate me on the expedition. The base camp experience was a lot better because of Satori and the ground staff and the crew they hired. Absolutely awesome. They delivered everything they promised and some more on top of that. The owner Rishi is attentive and great and stayed in constant touch throughout the expedition and made sure all my needs were met. I would go with Satori again and they sure were the right company for my needs.
There were 10 other climbers besides me on this expedition to Mt Everest and Lhotse and every one of them summitted. There could be no better proof of the efficiency and competence of Satori that they were able to take everyone that signed up to the summit. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2018
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear 711ricky,

Namaste!

We thank you so much for the great comments on our services and team members.

We are always glad to hear from our clients and the feedback they can provide. Mingma, Phurba, Dawa, and all other staff members will be delighted to read your positive words for them.

Thank you for recommending us. We hope we can welcome you back to Satori Adventures in the near future.

Best regards,

"chola pass"
in 7 reviews
"every single aspect"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
in 3 reviews
in 5 reviews
"his team"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Last month I've spent two weeks in Nepal, two amazing weeks spent around the Himalayan mountains. The adventure started from KTM and continued all the way to Everest basecamp. Satori Adventures took us into an amazing adventure that I will never forget. This journey was just a milestone for a long plan and I'll definitely continue my project with Satori. Professionalism, experience and kindness is a secret of this company. I suggest to contact Mr. Rishi Bhandari if you have an amazing experience in Nepal.

Dear Angelo,

Namaste !

Thank you for taking time to leave a short and sweet review. We are happy you enjoyed your recent Everest Base Camp trek with us.

Thank you very much for highlighting our professionalism, experience and kindness in our services. Positive feedback from clients like you motivate us to dedicate more in our work. Keep supporting us.

We look forward to your future visits in Nepal. Stay in touch via our social media.

Best regards,
Satori Adventures (P) Ltd

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Satori adventure Nepal, provides all facilities during our everest north expedition 2018, services of all staff and of sherpa was excellent, Mr rishi bhandari made all arrangements perfectly, thanks to rishi sir and to his team for making and supporting me, my dream of everest was fulfilled with satori adventure, thanks

Date of experience: April 2018
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Jitesh ,

Namaste and a very warm greeting from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Our team is delighted to learn you have enjoyed your Everest Expedition with us. As mountaineering agency, reading such positive comment from a satisfied client such as you makes it all worthwhile for us!

We look forward to having you back for yet another memorable expedition with Satori Adventures.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I did the Everest base camp trek with Satori Adventures in April this year. From the moment i landed in Kathmandu, until i left after 2 weeks I'd made up my mind that all future treks / expiditions will only be Satori! Hospitality, professionalism, organisational skills were top of the line. Support, logistics and co operation absolutely commendable!

I'd like to thank, Rishi Bhandari Ji for being such a professional and above all a humbl, lovely human being.Hope to see you soon.

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Spiritualbuddha,

Namaste!

Thank you for your sincere review of your recent trek to Everest Base Camp. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each trek.

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding hospitality, professionalism, organizational skills, and logistics of Satori Adventures.
Indeed, we are all very encouraged to learn that our sincere efforts to serve with passion and dedication meet your expectations and we look forward to always welcoming you back for a more great trek with Satori Adventures.