Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Expedition: Mera Peak, Island Peak & ECB

My son and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime expedition experience organized by Satori Adventures and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bradleybeetar
Randpark Ridge, South Africa
Everest Basecamp Trek and Island Peak with Satori Adventures Nepal

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hivess
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp big mountain individual tents oxygen bottles garden hotel mr rishi chola pass every single aspect main goal highly recommend their services nepali friends high altitude peak base perfect organization his team
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I'm so happy with my trip with Satori Adventures . This was the second time for me and my friend to trek in Nepal with Satori Adventures. Everything was well prepared for us.My guide and porter are very nice . They can help us a lot . Everything ran smoothly ,we hadn't use any buffer day.

Date of experience: October 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear ktchai2525,

We value your continued support and thank you so much for taking time to write us a 5-star review of your EBC trek on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that we have met your expectations and it is heartening to know that you truly enjoyed your trek with us.

Thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Nepal.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

I'm so happy I choose Satori Adventure to my trekking to EBC. Everything was so well organised. They were waiting for me at the airport, took me the hotel, i always got proper information what is the next checkpoint. They arranged everything. On the hike they were taking care of us (especially the altitude sickness topic) so we felt ourself in 100% safe. We were served maximally. Our flight was cancel from Lukla to Kathmandu (cloudy weather), but with the Satori help they arranged me helicopter flight to take me down. I can't imagine how i could arrange it without their help (I organised several trip for me, but here in Nepal it's harder). They provided sleeping bag, duffel bag ... everything was perfect. Thanks Satori!

Dear Tóth S,

Thank you for your 5-star review of Satori Adventures!

We are pleased to hear your expectations were met and we thank you for your assurance in our service. We will continue to strive to provide excellent hospitality and aim to create the most comfortable environment for each and every one of our clients.

Please do stay connected by following us on your favourite social media sites to take advantage of the exclusive deals featured and keep up to date by visiting our website.

Thank you again for your valuable patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with my trip with Satori Adventures. They went out of their way to help with anything we needed, and were very professional and organized with planning and logistics.
I was extremely happy with our head climbing sherpa Phurba who was always happy and flexible on the itinery, not to mention his strength and experience on the mountain.
Everything ran smoothly and i would absolutely recommend Satori to anyone heading to Nepal.

1  Thank scottbradshaw

Dear Scottbradshaw,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are delighted to know that you had a great Ama dablam trip. We will definitely pass this compliment to Phurba and the team who have done us proud.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

In the anniversary 10th visit to Nepal mountains I was challanged with cross over West Col and East Col in Baruntse valley which lies above 6000m eastern to mount Everest. The most difficult part of all Great Himalayan Trail. Satori provided a perfect assistance during the whole trip! even one life was immediatly saved when it's required!

Date of experience: October 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Ivan,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Satori Adventure (P) Ltd!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

Thank you very much for appreciating our effort for serving clients.

It was an honor and pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went on a 2 week adventure on the annapurna circuit in nepal. We had the best time with Satori Adventure. They helped us plan our trip and answered all of are questions before the trip (very fast on responding). When we first arrived in Kathmandu, not only the plane was late but the air compagnie had lost our luggages. All of Satori's team was there to help us, they were very patient, they did everything they could to try to locate our luggages before our trip the next day. Unfortunatly, the luggage did not came on time. Santori adventure lend us everything we needed and went with us shopping :) They were so helpfull, we did even had time to stress. On top of that, our guide and porter were the best. We were always laughing, they were very helpfull, always making sure we didnt miss anything. The trip was a SUCCESS. When we came back our luggage was waiting for us. The client service and professionalism was at is best. We highly recommend Satori Adventure and cant wait to book our next trip with them to do the EBC.

Dear Melli travel,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventure (P) Ltd!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

Thank you very much for highlighting our client services and professionalism for our business.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to exceed your expectation very soon.