Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Expedition: Mera Peak, Island Peak & ECB

My son and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime expedition experience organized by Satori Adventures and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bradleybeetar
Randpark Ridge, South Africa
Everest Basecamp Trek and Island Peak with Satori Adventures Nepal

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hivess
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp big mountain individual tents oxygen bottles garden hotel mr rishi chola pass every single aspect main goal highly recommend their services nepali friends high altitude peak base perfect organization his team
Reviewed November 30, 2017

In the anniversary 10th visit to Nepal mountains I was challanged with cross over West Col and East Col in Baruntse valley which lies above 6000m eastern to mount Everest. The most difficult part of all Great Himalayan Trail. Satori provided a perfect assistance during the whole trip! even one life was immediatly saved when it's required!

Date of experience: October 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Ivan,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Satori Adventure (P) Ltd!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

Thank you very much for appreciating our effort for serving clients.

It was an honor and pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went on a 2 week adventure on the annapurna circuit in nepal. We had the best time with Satori Adventure. They helped us plan our trip and answered all of are questions before the trip (very fast on responding). When we first arrived in Kathmandu, not only the plane was late but the air compagnie had lost our luggages. All of Satori's team was there to help us, they were very patient, they did everything they could to try to locate our luggages before our trip the next day. Unfortunatly, the luggage did not came on time. Santori adventure lend us everything we needed and went with us shopping :) They were so helpfull, we did even had time to stress. On top of that, our guide and porter were the best. We were always laughing, they were very helpfull, always making sure we didnt miss anything. The trip was a SUCCESS. When we came back our luggage was waiting for us. The client service and professionalism was at is best. We highly recommend Satori Adventure and cant wait to book our next trip with them to do the EBC.

Dear Melli travel,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventure (P) Ltd!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

Thank you very much for highlighting our client services and professionalism for our business.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to exceed your expectation very soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

This was my first time using Satori and what a faultless experience it was. Everything was very well organised. The Sherpas were amazing with a huge amount of experience between them. The food was great, they managed to cater for my vegan diet extremely well. All the equipment was of a very high standard. They are very passionate about improving their service as much as they can and when asked for feedback I couldn't think of a single thing I'd change. Looking forward to the next trip already!

Dear Dean

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

We extend our gratitude for praising our services, trekking equipments, and staff members.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I just came back from my second Ama Dablam expedition organized by Satori adventure this fall and had fantastic time up there as usual. Base camp services are phenomenal, Sherpas are experienced and professional, operations are flawless, and everyone are super quick to make things happen; which is not an easy task in Nepal! I also finished earlier than expected and did some more traveling in Nepal post expedition, all arranged by Satori. Can't wait to go back to Nepal for my next expedition :)

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Sane,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your Ama Dablam expedition. Thank you very much for choosing us for your expedition and for liking our services.

We are eagerly waiting for your third expedition with us. See you soon in near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This was my third time travelling with Satori Adventures. This time we spent just a few days in Kathmandu and almost two weeks in the magnificent Land of The Thunder Dragon, Bhutan. Mr. Rishi Bhandari organised this amazing trip for us, and as usual, it was a fantastic and flawless experience. I love Nepal and this part of the world and I will continue to go back there. Every time I will go I will travel with Satori, they are a wonderful group of people who I consider to be my friends.

Thank you, Rishi, and all my Nepali friends, for once again making us feel at home in your country!

Best wishes from Canada,

Namaste!

Cami

Dear Camelia,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving a perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

Thank you so much for making us your travel partner for the third time and appreciating our services.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for the fourth time very soon.