Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Expedition: Mera Peak, Island Peak & ECB

My son and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime expedition experience organized by Satori Adventures and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bradleybeetar
Randpark Ridge, South Africa
Everest Basecamp Trek and Island Peak with Satori Adventures Nepal

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hivess
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp big mountain individual tents oxygen bottles garden hotel mr rishi chola pass every single aspect main goal highly recommend their services nepali friends high altitude peak base perfect organization his team
Reviewed November 17, 2017

This was my first time using Satori and what a faultless experience it was. Everything was very well organised. The Sherpas were amazing with a huge amount of experience between them. The food was great, they managed to cater for my vegan diet extremely well. All the equipment was of a very high standard. They are very passionate about improving their service as much as they can and when asked for feedback I couldn't think of a single thing I'd change. Looking forward to the next trip already!

Date of experience: October 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Dean

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

We extend our gratitude for praising our services, trekking equipments, and staff members.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I just came back from my second Ama Dablam expedition organized by Satori adventure this fall and had fantastic time up there as usual. Base camp services are phenomenal, Sherpas are experienced and professional, operations are flawless, and everyone are super quick to make things happen; which is not an easy task in Nepal! I also finished earlier than expected and did some more traveling in Nepal post expedition, all arranged by Satori. Can't wait to go back to Nepal for my next expedition :)

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Sane,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your Ama Dablam expedition. Thank you very much for choosing us for your expedition and for liking our services.

We are eagerly waiting for your third expedition with us. See you soon in near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This was my third time travelling with Satori Adventures. This time we spent just a few days in Kathmandu and almost two weeks in the magnificent Land of The Thunder Dragon, Bhutan. Mr. Rishi Bhandari organised this amazing trip for us, and as usual, it was a fantastic and flawless experience. I love Nepal and this part of the world and I will continue to go back there. Every time I will go I will travel with Satori, they are a wonderful group of people who I consider to be my friends.

Thank you, Rishi, and all my Nepali friends, for once again making us feel at home in your country!

Best wishes from Canada,

Namaste!

Cami

Date of experience: October 2017

Dear Camelia,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving a perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

Thank you so much for making us your travel partner for the third time and appreciating our services.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for the fourth time very soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Best operator in Nepal. Professional and reliable service. Well organized base camp with all required facilities.

Date of experience: September 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you for your positive comments about Satori Adventures (P) Ltd. It is always our endeavor to extend the best hospitality and it is comments as yours which are most rewarding; to know that you enjoyed the experience. Your appreciation about the services and facilities are well noted.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your future visits.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I am very satisfied with the service received from Satori Adventure during my successful climb to Mount Everest expedition. Good food, facilities, logistic and overall organization. The entire team has been reliable, very skilled, cooperative and trustful. I would recommend Satori Adventure. Thanks to you all!

Date of experience: May 2017

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated. It is indeed very heartening to know that you enjoyed the overall services of Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

Thank you for your valuable inputs and we do look forward to your return visit in the not too distant future.

Best regards,