Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Expedition: Mera Peak, Island Peak & ECB

My son and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime expedition experience organized by Satori Adventures and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bradleybeetar
Randpark Ridge, South Africa
Everest Basecamp Trek and Island Peak with Satori Adventures Nepal

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hivess
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp big mountain chola pass individual tents oxygen bottles garden hotel mr rishi successful climb every single aspect main goal high altitude nepali friends highly recommend their services everything ran smoothly perfect service
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I just came back from my second Ama Dablam expedition organized by Satori adventure this fall and had fantastic time up there as usual. Base camp services are phenomenal, Sherpas are experienced and professional, operations are flawless, and everyone are super quick to make things happen; which is not an easy task in Nepal! I also finished earlier than expected and did some more traveling in Nepal post expedition, all arranged by Satori. Can't wait to go back to Nepal for my next expedition :)

Date of experience: November 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Sane,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your Ama Dablam expedition. Thank you very much for choosing us for your expedition and for liking our services.

We are eagerly waiting for your third expedition with us. See you soon in near future.

Regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This was my third time travelling with Satori Adventures. This time we spent just a few days in Kathmandu and almost two weeks in the magnificent Land of The Thunder Dragon, Bhutan. Mr. Rishi Bhandari organised this amazing trip for us, and as usual, it was a fantastic and flawless experience. I love Nepal and this part of the world and I will continue to go back there. Every time I will go I will travel with Satori, they are a wonderful group of people who I consider to be my friends.

Thank you, Rishi, and all my Nepali friends, for once again making us feel at home in your country!

Best wishes from Canada,

Namaste!

Cami

Date of experience: October 2017

Dear Camelia,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving a perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

Thank you so much for making us your travel partner for the third time and appreciating our services.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for the fourth time very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Best operator in Nepal. Professional and reliable service. Well organized base camp with all required facilities.

Date of experience: September 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you for your positive comments about Satori Adventures (P) Ltd. It is always our endeavor to extend the best hospitality and it is comments as yours which are most rewarding; to know that you enjoyed the experience. Your appreciation about the services and facilities are well noted.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I am very satisfied with the service received from Satori Adventure during my successful climb to Mount Everest expedition. Good food, facilities, logistic and overall organization. The entire team has been reliable, very skilled, cooperative and trustful. I would recommend Satori Adventure. Thanks to you all!

Date of experience: May 2017

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated. It is indeed very heartening to know that you enjoyed the overall services of Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

Thank you for your valuable inputs and we do look forward to your return visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I made in the beginning of March 2017 the Everest trek in eleven days and with one guide who was very kindly and cool, but also very slow and weak and he was a smoker, what is for me the opposide of hiking...
And I did the small Annapurna trek in 4 days (over Poonhill) with a other guide, but with him was it excactly same, like with the first one...
And I did also a Safari in Chitwan, that was very cool to see and do.
Everything I got with the Satori agency, who is very reliable, friendly and in compared not to expensive.

Conclusion:
The Satori Company made good and reliable job, but they gave me unfortunately to weak mountain guides.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Roman S

Dear Roman,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and expressing your true feeling in tripadvisor.

Thank you for praising our overall services and at the same time, accept our sincere apology for not providing you a perfect guide. Now onward, we will pay more attention to select guide for the trekkers.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.