“EVEREST EXPEDITION 2017”

Satori Adventures
Ranked #41 of 1,006 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer adventure trekking tours, day sightseeing and mountain climbing in Nepal. We are registered trekking company operate adventure holidays in Nepal. We are based on Kathmandu, Nayabazar.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I am very satisfied with the service received from Satori Adventure during my successful climb to Mount Everest expedition. Good food, facilities, logistic and overall organization. The entire team has been reliable, very skilled, cooperative and trustful. I would recommend Satori Adventure. Thanks to you all!

Date of experience: May 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated. It is indeed very heartening to know that you enjoyed the overall services of Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

Thank you for your valuable inputs and we do look forward to your return visit in the not too distant future.

All reviews
"chola pass"
in 7 reviews
"every single aspect"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
in 3 reviews
in 5 reviews
"his team"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I made in the beginning of March 2017 the Everest trek in eleven days and with one guide who was very kindly and cool, but also very slow and weak and he was a smoker, what is for me the opposide of hiking...
And I did the small Annapurna trek in 4 days (over Poonhill) with a other guide, but with him was it excactly same, like with the first one...
And I did also a Safari in Chitwan, that was very cool to see and do.
Everything I got with the Satori agency, who is very reliable, friendly and in compared not to expensive.

Conclusion:
The Satori Company made good and reliable job, but they gave me unfortunately to weak mountain guides.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Roman S

Dear Roman,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and expressing your true feeling in tripadvisor.

Thank you for praising our overall services and at the same time, accept our sincere apology for not providing you a perfect guide. Now onward, we will pay more attention to select guide for the trekkers.

It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

After an impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek with a side visit to Tilicho Lake that my daughter and I enjoyed four years ago (also organized by Satori Adventures) my next dream was to experience Manaslu Trek.

Rishi and his company provided an excellent guide for Manaslu Trek, Mr M.B.T. Magar, a highly experienced, and one of the most helpful guides I ever met. Despite general time limitations (12 days for trek), uncertain weather, and trekker's tendency to stop often, presumably for photo taking, the trek was an absolute success culminating with the passage of Larkya-La.

I would like to thank the whole team for their great work.

Date of experience: April 2017

Dear krzysztofmoorthi,

Warm Greetings from Satori Adventure (P) Ltd.

Thank you so much for taking your precious time reviewing us. We are heartened to receive your kind compliments on our service and facilities.

Being able to reach up to your needs is very important for us. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our service.

We look forward to serve you again for the third time.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Very good arrangement and facilities. The food options were superb.
I will definitely book more expeditions with Satori.

Date of experience: April 2017

Dear Montana,

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward to welcome you back for your next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2017

My friend and I went to ABC with Satori on the end of March. I really had a wonderful trip. Satori teams and Rishi took care of us very nicely. Our guide is one of the kindest person that we have met. Also, he was an experienced guide which I have learn a lot about Nepal from him. Our porter was very lively and fun person. He taught us how to play Nepali cards which made us very relaxed after a long walking day. If you are thinking about trekking in Nepal, I cannot say more than " Don't hesitate to go with Satori".

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear Nil,

Thank you so much for your feedback and the time you have taken for the same. We at Satori Adventures always focus to provide the best experience to all our valued clients and we are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. It is encouraging for all of us to read such wonderful compliments.

Again, thank you for your five-star rating to our company. It was our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please stay in touch with us via Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.