Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Expedition: Mera Peak, Island Peak & ECB

My son and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime expedition experience organized by Satori Adventures and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bradleybeetar
Randpark Ridge, South Africa
Everest Basecamp Trek and Island Peak with Satori Adventures Nepal

This trek was amazing! I highly recommend going with Satori Adventures Nepal! The trip was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hivess
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews ama dablam everest expedition base camp big mountain chola pass individual tents oxygen bottles garden hotel mr rishi successful climb every single aspect main goal high altitude nepali friends highly recommend their services everything ran smoothly perfect service
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Very good arrangement and facilities. The food options were superb.
I will definitely book more expeditions with Satori.

Date of experience: April 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Montana,

Thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated. It is indeed very heartening to know that you enjoyed the overall services of Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward to welcome you back for your next visit.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

My friend and I went to ABC with Satori on the end of March. I really had a wonderful trip. Satori teams and Rishi took care of us very nicely. Our guide is one of the kindest person that we have met. Also, he was an experienced guide which I have learn a lot about Nepal from him. Our porter was very lively and fun person. He taught us how to play Nepali cards which made us very relaxed after a long walking day. If you are thinking about trekking in Nepal, I cannot say more than " Don't hesitate to go with Satori".

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear Nil,

Thank you so much for your feedback and the time you have taken for the same. We at Satori Adventures always focus to provide the best experience to all our valued clients and we are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. It is encouraging for all of us to read such wonderful compliments.

Again, thank you for your five-star rating to our company. It was our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please stay in touch with us via Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

We did Annapurna base camp trek with Satori company on 22-31 March 2017. It was wonderful trip ever! This was my first trek in Nepal and I had a very great experience there. Rishi planned everything for us very very well. Satori company is very professional service company. Our guide,Laxman is very best guide and take care of us perfectly. He behaved like our older brother. Our trip would never be successful without him. We had a very great time there and will come back trekking in Nepal again with Satori company! Thanks to all of the team :)

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear Sarin,

Thank you for your positive comments about Satori Adventures (P) Ltd. It is always our endeavor to extend the best hospitality. And it is your positive feedback which motivates us to push ourselves to provide even better services than previous one. Your appreciation about the services and guide are well noted. We will convey your positive words to Laxman as well.

Again, thank you for your five star rating to our company. It was our pleasure to have you as our client and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I had spoken to some friends who had already trekked and climbed with Satori Adventures. They had nothing but good things to say about their experiences and the company Managing Director Rishi Bandhari. I decided to book my own trek and climb of Mera Peak. As it turned out, the people who were supposed to be part of my group upon arrival in Kathmandu cancelled their trip last minute do to serious health complications. This was totally beyond the control of Rishi Bhandari and his excellent team at Satori Adventures. Against my better judgement, I started the journey on my own and after a few days on the mountain with my "private" guide and porter, I decided to come back down and abandon my journey. My trip could have ended very badly but it was not the case. Rishi proposed a new trip agenda that would allow me to see other parts of the country including the Chitwan National Park and also visit Pokhara and do some nice trekking on the start of the Annapurna Trail. I didn't end up on the top of Mera Peak as originally planned but my trip was a great success nonetheless. The people at Satori Adventures are amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to book another trip through them or highly recommend this company to friends and people who may be looking for a great company to organize their next trip or adventure.

Date of experience: April 2017
Rishi B, Owner at Satori Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Tom,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and giving the perfect rating on Tripadvisor.

Customer satisfaction is our major motive and when we see our client has to sacrifice; we get disappointed. We are sorry for your Mera Peak cancellation but happy to know you enjoy your substitute trip.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences on your next visit . Please stay in touch with us via Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Experinced guides?Tick.Safety first?Tick.Value for money?Tick.
Ease of booking?.Tick.
Just a great experience..again...with Rishi and his team.Bibek Panday our guide for the second time.What a man....experienced,sensible,good sense of humour.Beautifully organised.
I cannot recommend this group more highly.

Date of experience: February 2017

Dear MAQMelbourne,

Namaste and very warm greetings from Satori Adventures (P) Ltd.

We are glad to know you have a great experience in Nepal with us. Thank you for liking our overall services. Bibek will be delighted to know about your kind word for him.

Thank you for your valuable inputs and we do look forward to your return visit in the near future.