Tripadvisor
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ways to Experience Nepal Adventure Team
from $495.00
More Info
All reviews larke pass poon hill base camp travel company two weeks my friend great trip an amazing experience day trek annapurna circuit peak mountains hike guide nepal manaslu hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was my best trip ever, everything was smooth and on schedule, Thank you Jeevan for being so kind and flexible.
I enjoyed doing adventures and volunteering in the same time.

Date of experience: January 2020
Tour_operator-Nepal, Owner at Nepal Adventure Team, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Feyojanahi,

Warm greetings from Nepal Adventure Team!

Thank you very much for your excellent review and I hope we will have a chance to serve you again in Nepal.

yours sincerely

Nepal Adventure Team

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Several years ago in April I traveled by myself to Nepal. During my visit I hired Jeevan to be my guide on a short 5 day trek from Nayapul to Poon Hill and return over Deurali Pass, Tadapani and Ghandruk. This trek and my visit to Nepal stands as one of the best travel experiences I've ever had. My wife has never been to Nepal and I've always wanted to take her there. We are both now in our 60s and the Poon Hill trek seems perfect for us. Since I've maintained a Facebook friendship with my guide, I was able to ask Jeevan if he would be my guide again. He said yes. I can highly recommend Nepal Adventure Team for your Nepal adventure.

Date of experience: April 2019
Tour_operator-Nepal, Owner at Nepal Adventure Team, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Rodney,

Warm greetings from Nepal!

Thank you very much for your excellent review and it was fabulous Trek with you and hope we will do it again.

sincerely!

Reviewed December 15, 2019

I did ABC trek this year with NAT & I am very happy. They are the best trekking agency with the best services & excellent trekking packages.

Date of experience: September 2019
Tour_operator-Nepal, Owner at Nepal Adventure Team, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Dear Philips,

Warm greetings from Nepal Adventure Team!

It is our great pleasure and Thank you very much for your excellent review.

Sincerely.

Jeeban Thapa Magar

Reviewed December 11, 2019

I organized a trekking from Simikot to Hilsa with 2 flights from Katmandu. This agency managed very well all itinerary and took in consideration some modifications.
All 9 participants were very happy with the organization and trek conditions !
Alain Hurstel

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend Mary would like to thanked Nepal Adventure Team for this wonderful two weeks Mardi Himal Trek, thanked tour manager Mr Jeeban for his helpful and friendly ways, there is no rudeness in him. From terrace farming and snow capped mountains plus Sudhing Village, we seen it all. Mr Jeeban is a talented man due to his work with the tourism sector, once again we thanked Nepal Adventure Team and Mr Jeeban for this wonderful two weeks Mardi Himal adventure and plan to go back to this company for more.. From Alice and Mary from Singapore..dated 20/ April 2019..

Date of experience: April 2019
Tour_operator-Nepal, Manager at Nepal Adventure Team, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thankyou for your wonderful review. We are very glad to know that you loved our services from start to end. We are so glad that you loved our company. We hoped to see you again in your next trip to Nepal.