“Closed but not really”

Dairy Queen
Centennial, Colorado
“Closed but not really”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very unhappy with this DQ. It was getting late on a Saturday night but was in the mood for ice cream as we were staying at close by hotel. I called at 9:25 to see when they closed. I was informed that they closed at 9:30. First of all I find it hard to believe that they would close on the half hour and then as we were driving back to the hotel at 9:50 the lights were on and cars were in the drive through. Pretty sad.

Visited October 2013

Folsom, California
“Great Meal Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Situated out front of the Holiday Inn Express this clean fast food restaurant is located just off Interstate 70. We had the hamburger, soda, fries and ice cream for $5.00 each. The business was very clean and the staff friendly. My wife and I don't eat like this very often because of the high calorie content but boy was it good. Yes, we will do it again.

Visited September 2013