Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from World Tour Plan tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience World Tour Plan
from $1,015.00
from $3,280.00
from $1,550.00
from $950.00
More Info
All reviews would love to come back high light local food trip planner wonderful holiday beautiful country tour package own pace farm house excellent tour visit bhutan days trip tiger's nest kathmandu ofcourse hat agent
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

We are back after two long week tour. Everything was way more than what we expected. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and driver was experience at his service.
We being very particular about food, we were taken to restaurant which suits our taste and ofcourse, food was taken care by us.
We had a nice wonderful holiday to be precise experience for a life time.

Point to note: if you are planning to visit in and around January, make sure to carry more warm clothes,hat, socks and the last two to three pair of shoes. Weather seems unpredictable.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We are just back from a week long trip to India, Delhi.Tour went just the way we wanted, very relaxing and rejuvenating for that I would like to thank our guide Gokul and driver Prakash for keeping itinerary flexible. World Tour Plan services highly recommendable.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Majestic himalayas, magnificent fotress and vibrant biodiversity greeted me the very moment i landed on the Bhutanese soil. My trip to Bhutan is a casket of memories that i will cherish in my life.
My tour of Bhutan was supplemented with utmost hispitality and case by my agent.they took intensive care to arrange my lodging and my guide made sure to make me comfortable and worthwhile in an alien world.
Although Bhutan is progressing in her developmental
tasks,the kind of love for their environment and culture was what took me aback.I visited different places like
Thimphu, Paro and Punakha and everywhere I went, I was entertained by the beauty of the nature;green trees and tall mountains are always there by one's side to reassure that love of mother nature is always there for us.And one can
feel that love,everytime one breathes in,I could feel it.There was something totally different in the air,I don't know how to describe it but it was rejuvenating.
I was also enthralled to see the unique tradition and culture of Bhutan and I really
liked their arts and crafts.I never knew there were so many subtle meanings behind every piece of art.
To the eyes that are accustomed in seeing sky scrapers and metros.A visit to this country will make one realise what one is missing amidst head on civilization. I will always be grateful to my agent,World Tour Plan and my guide for making my trip more than just a mere visit but a rich experience to cherish forever.It is a gift that I want to present my family with a next visit to this land of happiness.
Forward

Date of experience: January 2018
worldtourplan, General Manager at World Tour Plan, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and hope to see you back in Bhutan soon

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

As I was intrigued to revisit the land of the Thunder Dragon,a place of bliss. I made my journey back to this place with my family. At the beginning my children were not interested to visit as they thought Bhutan would be a boring place to spend their vacation however upon reaching there they were also bewitched by the charm of the country. And like before my agent had made meticulous preparation for our stay.There was no lack of hospitality and courtesy when it came to journeying this virgin kingdom of happiness. My parents were also deeply touched by the environment and the Bhutanese people who unhesitatingly spared a warm smile. What else can one aspire for contentment if joy meant to reside only in the bustling cities and man made architectures.If one visits this county then they are definitely going to get astounded by the wonders created by the nature. I will always be indebted to my agent and my guide for taking their responsibility of host beyond only business and personal means. And lastly I would like to thank them for all the extra troubles they took for making our stay as comfortable as our home and guiding us into the indepth beauty of their country's subtle culture.We could give nothing extra but ofcourse took a heap of memories and knowledge about this beautiful country. Me and my family would love to visit this place every time we get freaked out by our busy chores,as this is the place for instant relaxation and blissful retreat.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Sanjib C
worldtourplan, Director of Sales at World Tour Plan, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2019

Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind comments. That’ll put a smile on my face for the rest of the day! It was a pleasure to have you. The staff and I are so happy we could make your stay so wonderful.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I visited Bhutan with World Tour Plan. As always world tour plan services were outstanding. We used same guide ( Mr. CHENCHO). He is very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly person.
This time our tour was for 7 days. We visited Thimphu, Paro and Punakha. We asked Chencho to keep our tour slow so that we can go in our own pace.
High light of our tour:
Attended local festival, stayed in farm house, participated in cooking local food, played local games and ofcourse hot stone bath.
Thank you World Tour Plan for the great services. Highly recommended.
We would love to come back again. May be in winter month to play with the snow.

Date of experience: June 2018
WorldTourPlan, Guest Relations Manager at World Tour Plan, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and to know that you really enjoyed our service that was provided. We hope to see you back in Bhutan again with your big group as planned. We would like you to take you to eastern part of Bhutan where you get to see other side of Bhutan. Hoping to see you back in Bhutan again. :)

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family had a wonderful arrangement made in Delhi by world tour plan.I was worried as it was my first time trip with my 6 months old boy,however we were very happy with the arrangement made by them.I would recommend World tour plan for people who are planning for a holiday in India.

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review regarding our company " World Tour Plan". As discussed hope to see you all in Bhutan soon. If you have any friends and relatives who would like to visit Bhutan do contact us. Will be happy to plan their holidays as per their requirement.