Good Business Hotel .. In the Middle of the main city of Thimpu. Walkable distances for all major big offices of thimpu. Good for Business Travelers. My Rating should not discourage the business travelers to book a room . The Reason , I am rating it as 'Average' and not as 'Very good' is only because , I need to ask for 3 basic things for a business traveler -
1. Phone was not working
2. Wifi was not working
3. TV was not working
But upon request , they have changed my room and infact upgraded from Delux to Junior Suite without any extra cost.
Just little more professional touch was required,
1. Food is OK OK for Indians - Some of you may like some of the dishes. Will advise you to hold your Non Veg hunger till you cross the Bhutan Border. Bhutan does not allow to kill animals , so all Chicken / Fish / Pork comes from India. It is prescribed to eat Veg or Egg in Bhutan ( for Non Veg Indians as they are habitual fresh chicken eaters ) . This suggestion is because of taste and nothings else.
2. Staffs are extremely friendly . But still to improve , as I have seen , girls in the restaurant are laughing on a non English speaking foreign guy who has ordered soup , potato & some other staffs in Break Fast. It was unusual in the ambiance that this Hotel has. Restaurant ambiance is very good . The guys just need some more training.
3. Rooms are fairly OK. There is a fridge , but it was empty. A rate chart was still there hanging from the fridge.
4. Hotel does not have a lift, so Elderly and disabled persons , take extra care to book room in 1st Floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and BhutanBookings so you can book your Jumolhari Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumolhari Hotel Thimphu