“Excellent Bhutan Trip!!”

Happiness Drukyul Holiday
Ranked #5 of 74 Tours in Thimphu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offers Bhutan private tours, bhutan cultural tours, bhutan highlights tours, bhutan photography tours, bhutan biking tours & many more.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Thank you for making our 6 days in Bhutan a trip to remember even though David was sick the whole time. I had a wonderful time sightseeing. Bhutan is a beautiful country. You are lucky to live and work here. Tshering, thank you for taking care of us and help taking David to the hospital. I appreciate your honesty and funny stories. We would love to come back and hope to see you again.

7  Thank Peter J
"detailed itinerary"
"birthday cake"
"a real pleasure"

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a wonderful tour experience in Bhutan. We were very pleased with the guide. We could not have wished for better, such nice people! We loved the Bhutan culture, people and we will never forget our stay there.

Thanks for the warm hospitality.

5  Thank barry p
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was indeed a trip of a lifetime! Very good service has been provided by Breakfree Adventures. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Our trip was successful. Thank you to Bharat, Tshering, Kabin & Ram.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

In April/May 2012, I traveled throughout Bhutan with two friends. We booked our trip with Bhutan Majestic Travel and found the service to be excellent. Our tour guide, driver, van, accommodations, and food exceeded our expectations. While everyone pays the government required minimum amount of US$250 per day per person, we got great value for money with Bhutan Majestic Travel. The owner, Namgay, met us for dinner one night to ensure everything was going well. We could not be happier. I highly recommend Bhutan Majestic Travel. If you are American, do not go through an American travel agency. They will charge you almost double for the same service you will get with Namgay. Simply contact him directly.

6  Thank stephenroysmith