Review Highlights

Reviewed December 30, 2018
browsertoday
Thimphu District, Bhutan
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Traveled to Bhutan with my wife and eight year old kid this April through Book my tour. From the onset, they were very professional and transparent with everything. Karma Tenzing as the guide and Sonam as the driver made awesome trip companions as they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and altered plans as per our convenience. They also are a storehouse of knowledge and kept making us understand the Bhutanese culture and customs. Bhutan tourism industry is non commercial and that's the best part about it. We sincerely hope it stays that way. The hotel staff and everyone go out of their way to deliver service and we think that the tourists also need to respect that and appreciate what they can instead of ranting about what they can't.

Date of experience: April 2019
bookmytour, Owner at Book My Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for choosing us and we are glad to be your travel companion. We shall strive towards keeping Bhutan the same in our little ways and we hope we can host you again :)

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

I had asked the help of Book My Tour in my locality to arrange a 5-day tour for my former cir ollege friends. I do it every five year for them and after a recommendation from a friend, I contacted this tour operator Book My Tour.
I must say they did a beautiful job and their team is highly resourceful.
I trust their ingenuity to organize impromptu activities too. Book My Tour also gave my friends a soulful arrangement.
Thank you, Book My Tour.