TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bhutan Adventure

My trip to this beautiful kingdom in the Himalayas is definitely one for the books. Thank you, Mr... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Maya0503
Bhutan tour

I traveled with 2 sisters and my niece and we used the Book Bhutan Tour of Ram Dorji Tamang. Bhutan... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LBT65
via mobile

All reviews told stories mr ram his team unique experience deep knowledge perfect trip tiger's nest highly recommend this company days tour beautiful country wishes backpack momo culture driver nature bhutan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had been planning this trip for a while and had been in touch with many operators. We came across Ram of Book Bhutan Tour, checked his credentials and decided to talk to him. He inspired a lot of confidence and planned the perfect trip for us (we have a Downs Syndrome adult with us).
Bhutan and it’s people are every bit as happy and beautiful as described in every travel journal. Ram and his team made the trip extremely comfortable and enjoyable- their itinerary, the vehicle, choice of hotels and restaurants, driver and the guide were al amazing and even the smallest need was planned for or met with ease.
The days went by fast and at the end of the trip none of us wanted to leave. Ram and his team Raj and Pasang did a fantastic job, thank you very much.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are so many agencies that you can book with in Bhutan, it can be a bit overwhelming to know which one to choose. Stop looking! You will be very well taken care of with Book Bhuntan tours!! I had the most amazing, life changing experience. Everything was perfect, from the hotels, the food to lovely guide and driver. I travelled solo and can say I would not change a thing. I now made so many friends in Bhutan!! Thank you Ram and team for everything. My head and my heart are full!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2019

I would recommend Book Bhutan Tour, the guide has a great knowledge about Bhutan, the driver was excellent. Plus the owner, Mr.Ram, he is amazing and friendly.

5 Stars...

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

We had a short trip, only 5 days, but it was a success! Bhutan tour took a very good care of us and were really professionals. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank alalds
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Bhutan, the land of the thunderdragon and happiness!
We were 4 woman with the dream to travel in this small, hidden, not of many known country to understand a
Bhutan, the land of the thunderdragon and happiness!
We were 4 woman who had the dream to travel to this smalll, unknown country to understand a little bit of the culture, the secrets and the mystic behind it.
And we came back home with so much more! Ram, the owner of Book Bhutan Tour, his guide Sajan and his driver Raj made our holidays to an unexpected, unique experience! We started as a group of friends with their guiding team and left as a family!
They were always available for every of our wishes and needs, always friendly and attentive, really gorgeous guys.
Ram is a warm hearted man that understands to fulfill the expectations and also to exceed them. The little details in the organisation of the tour makes so much difference, like our coffeebreaks during hiking tours or long drives with a basket with hot coffee or tea and our beloved biscuits.The lunch in his home was such a nice surprise and very tasty!
Sajan has a so vaste knowledge of his culture and it was so touching to see how proud he is to be a Bhutanese. He could answered every question and was never tired to repeat and reexplain the so much different culture for us. He is a very skilled guide with a lot of expertise and we shared so much laughs until crying tears but also very touching moments. He told us a lot of ancient stories and legends during our long but never boring drives until the east to Bhutan. Sajan and Raj are excellent singers and dancers, in Mongar we shared a really funny evening in a dance club! We had even always time for meditations in the wonderful temples and monasteries and we were always on the right time on the right place.
Raj was our super driver and despite
quite bumpy and narrow roads he was always driving in a such secure and calm manner. While we were having breakfast he was every day cleaning the car! We took a lot of pictures together and had really a great and unforgettable time!
They opened our hearts and eyes for the beautu of their country and made
our holidays to something very special and for that I'm really
Grateful and deep touched.
Thank you so much and hopefully let see us again!!!

1  Thank 23Esther76