TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect experience, from start to finish

There are so many agencies that you can book with in Bhutan, it can be a bit overwhelming to know... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ChristineT2283
Great new experiences...5days 4 nights

I would recommend Book Bhutan Tour, the guide has a great knowledge about Bhutan, the driver was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jade B

All reviews told stories unique experience deep knowledge his team highly recommend this company tiger's nest days tour beautiful country amazing trip anil wishes undertake planning backpack momo nature hikers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Book Bhutan

My partner and I booked a 5 day 4 night tour with Ram Bhutan. We had the most u forgettable time. Ram is such a pleasure to deal with and was with us all the way: he was attentive and responsive during the booking process and did not charge an extra service charge for booking our flights for us; he provided us with Sarjan, one of the most engaging and knowledgeable tour guide we have met. We got a richer insight into the philosophy of Gross National Happiness and the stories and symbolism around Buddhism.
The both of them were always positive and upbeat and catered to all our needs. We had a warm welcome at the airport and this carried throughout the trip.
Ram and Sarjan had many a great stories to share about growing up and living in Bhutan.
The meals were excellent and we were given the most prominent views in each of the hotels. The hotels were clean and welcoming.

Each day was tailored and flexible - I was interested in seeing textiles, arts and crafts and were taken to see these sites.

We would highly recommend booking a tour with Ram for a personal, honest and authentic tour!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

May 2019.We two, had a trip through the west part of Bhutan during 9 days. Was very good!
As to agency , to Ram, to our guide Sajan so many thanks:) We had a very good company with smart, interesting interlocutors, humorists, that had made our selffeelings of trip easy and soulful.
Ram was wery attentive to us, to our wishes and feelings, еspecially eating habits and helped us to get favourite meals.
Always possible to buy fresh favourite foods, and enjoy that in a dinner or lunch.
Good tour program that had made us not fully tired, but impressed.
If you are well sporty prepared, better to take more trackings.
Weather in may, is not very good to admiring highest picks surround, if you are peacks view lover , visit Bhutan in a cold time season.
As to Bhutan , is very energy charged and same time very calm place.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank annanester1
Reviewed June 22, 2019

I contacted many travel agents in and out of Bhutan to plan our trip. Ram, who owns Book Bhutan Tour, was very responsive and understood immediately what was needed to make my wife and me happy. The challenge I gave him was that we wanted easy hikes but at the same time visit all the places that would allow me to fully indulge in my photography pursuit. I wanted to understand the local religion, culture, people and wild life and all this was to be accomplished on a compressed time schedule.

Ram arranged for an extremely knowledgeable guide, Sajan, who was proud to be a Bhutanese and you could see that in the deep knowledge he had of the country’s history, how its culture evolved and how all that was manifest in the country’s art, museum, buildings and temples. He also knew the names of the various birds that we photographed in the bird sanctuary!

As far as the planning and execution of the trip was concerned, Ram did a fantastic job of arranging the car, driver, guide, hotels, flights and visas. Sajan, our guide, and the driver were always on time and available. They modified their normal route to accommodate our wishes to visit different places and even packed picnic baskets to have hot tea at incredible desolate places and high mountains! Ram came by one night to take me to a few locations from where I could take great night time pictures of the palace and other buildings. I now have better pictures than the tourist brochures!

Ah! And the humor part: I was complaining that the dogs in Bhutan bark a lot at night. Ram told me that that is because Bhutanese dogs are “solar dogs” – they sleep during the day absorbing energy (you could literally jump over them and they could care less) and use that energy at night!

Bottom line: Ram and his team exceeded all our expectations, did a fantastic job of planning and adjusting the plan. I have travelled around the world so I know what travel agents do – Ram is beyond exceptional. Thanks Ram and your team!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank DiscovertheGlobe2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We had a really nice time in Bhutan and Ram and his Team took really good care of us ! We will miss him, the Team and the really nice time we had in Bhutan togethe. Thanks you very much and hope to see you guys soom.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank 304saschae
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Thank you very much for amazing time in Bhutan. Everything perfect. Best guide, best driver best places to visit. I higly recomend to everyone. Stay safe :)

Wielkie podziekowania za wspanialy czas w Bhutanie. Wszystko bylo idealnie. Najlepszy przewodnik, najlepszy kierowca i najlepszy program wyjazdu. Polecam w 100%.

Date of experience: April 2019