TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bhutan at its best

Great country, great people, great scenery, great weather, great guodance. We visited Bhutan for 7... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
254utak
via mobile
Book Bhutan Tour

What an amazing time we had with Book Bhutan Tours ! Our guide Sajan and drivers Raj and LB were... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tols2
Preston, United Kingdom

All reviews told stories unique experience deep knowledge his team tiger's nest highly recommend this company days tour beautiful country amazing trip anil wishes undertake planning backpack momo nature hikers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

In a one month period, I traveled to Bhutan, Nepal and India. I wish I had traveled to Bhutan last because the other destinations could not live up to the Bhutanese Experiences.

Ram and Tenzin of Book Bhutan Tour accompanied me for 4 days and I could not have asked for better company. They picked me up from the airport and we became friends by the time we got to the capital city of Thimphu.

I visited Thimphu, Paro, Tiger's Nest, Chelela Pass and the Haa District. Amazing experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We had booked a 10D9N trip with Book Bhutan Tour, and when we met Ram and Tenzin at Paro Airport, it became clear fast that we had made a good decision choosing Book Bhutan Tour.

We usually travel on our own, which is not possible in Bhutan, so we were a bit nervous how it would be to travel with a guide and a driver. But soon it felt like traveling with friends!

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We toured Bhutan for 10 nights with Book Bhutan Tours. We covered all major tour points but Mr. Ram was kind enough to show us many other beautiful spots which were not in our itinerary. Accommodation arranged was excellent. We plan to undertake another trip with them.
We highly recommend this agency.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

All days in bhutan with book bhutan tour is very very awesome..

All destination is very beautiful...

The guide is very cool and very nice person..

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Almost two years ago End of March 2016 I had the chance to document a charity project as photographer in Bhutan for about 3 weeks. Thanks to Ram I could concentrate on my work as photographer. Many times I thought I might have forgotten a lens or other photo equipment. Ram cared about having all put in the pocket of his Gho. As a photographer it is of absolute necessity to find spots beside the masses. Ram always showed us the other angle which made it possible to have stunning photo material at the end. His friendlyness, his humor often saved my day.

Date of experience: April 2017