TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bhutan at its best

Great country, great people, great scenery, great weather, great guodance. We visited Bhutan for 7... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
254utak
via mobile
Book Bhutan Tour

What an amazing time we had with Book Bhutan Tours ! Our guide Sajan and drivers Raj and LB were... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tols2
Preston, United Kingdom

All reviews told stories unique experience deep knowledge his team tiger's nest highly recommend this company days tour beautiful country amazing trip anil wishes undertake planning backpack momo nature hikers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We toured Bhutan for 10 nights with Book Bhutan Tours. We covered all major tour points but Mr. Ram was kind enough to show us many other beautiful spots which were not in our itinerary. Accommodation arranged was excellent. We plan to undertake another trip with them.
We highly recommend this agency.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

All days in bhutan with book bhutan tour is very very awesome..

All destination is very beautiful...

The guide is very cool and very nice person..

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Almost two years ago End of March 2016 I had the chance to document a charity project as photographer in Bhutan for about 3 weeks. Thanks to Ram I could concentrate on my work as photographer. Many times I thought I might have forgotten a lens or other photo equipment. Ram cared about having all put in the pocket of his Gho. As a photographer it is of absolute necessity to find spots beside the masses. Ram always showed us the other angle which made it possible to have stunning photo material at the end. His friendlyness, his humor often saved my day.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

If Bhutan is happiness, as they say, then Mr Ram and team is apt to represent them for your next tourist destination to this country. I discovered that they are the right people to set your itinerary. Relax and trust their able services for your comfortable stay, guidance and exploration. I would highly recommend them. Go ahead and enjoy your trip and that's what Bhutan is all about - Happiness, Serenity and Spirituality.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Every minute of this 14 day trip from the east to the centre of Bhutan was a delight! We had a unique experience and the opportunity to get an unforgettable insight of this marvellous country due to Ram, our skilled and warm-hearted guide, which had worked in the past in different Swiss cooperation programs knowing interesting people. Beside the beautiful nature and the colourful temples, we particularly appreciated the stay in a farm house in Gogona-Valley and the flight from Paro to Jakar with a breathtaking view of the Himalaya. We can recommend Ram and his team (guide Tenzin and driver Alin) without any reservations. Petra + Andreas

Date of experience: December 2017