Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bhutan exceeded all expectations

The only thing I would change is to spend more time in Bhutan. Was a perfect trip, the organisation... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
skippye2014
Word Class Service .....Catered to Every Need

3 day private Bhutan tour with Dolay as guide and Sunjee as driver. Saw key sites, learned a lot... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2020
Dalia L
Bridgetown, Barbados

All reviews day tour bhutan travel initial contact always felt safe professional driver an excellent guide amazing tour a lot of fun solo trip unique experience great trip beautiful country tiger's nest suman ms interests meals
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2019

I was on a solo trip to Bhutan in Sept. 2019. I was a "difficult" customer in the sense that I had lots of special requirements. BTB´s guide dealt with them in a very efficient and friendly manner and I had a truly unique experience. I also appreciated the driver´s calm and solid ways, as the road conditions in Bhutan are sometimes bad. Before the trip, communications with BTB were smooth and fast. I can sincerely recommend BTB.

Date of experience: September 2019
Adventure49614264104, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Dear Heikki,, Thank you for choosing BTB and for your valuable feedback and recommendations. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we hope to see you again in Bhutan. Thank you once again and have a good day.

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I did a 10 day tour with BTB and could not have been happier with our choice! Every aspect of the tour was superb. The itinerary was well-planned, interesting, and thorough. Our guide Thinley was fantastic. He was very friendly, spoke perfect English, explained things in a clear and thorough way, and answered our myriad of questions with patience. He was incredibly knowledgeable and tailored the activities to our interests (i.e. added a few extra hikes and went to some sights not on the original itinerary that we expressed interest in). Suman, our driver, was very helpful and drove exceptionally carefully and smoothly around the curvy mountain roads. The marketing team responded to our emails quickly and thoroughly (check your spam folder if you email them and don't hear back promptly, as they are very expedient in their replies). Everything about this tour was truly exceptional! Highly recommend BTB to anyone looking to travel to Bhutan!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
BhutanTravelBureau, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Christina,

Thank you for your wonderful words. It gives us much joy and satisfaction to hear that you had a great time in Bhutan and that Thinley and Suman were able to modify the itinerary to match your interests. We hope you choose to visit Bhutan again sometime.

Thank you again for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Our ten day tour with Bhutan Travel Bureau was fantastic. Thinley was an excellent guide who spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was very kind and helpful but also allowed us time on our own when needed. Suman was a great driver. He drove smoothly, safely, and was also very helpful. The car (a new Toyota) was very comfortable and had lots of space for luggage and pillows for the passengers. The bureau was very helpful in tailoring a tour to our preferences and always went above and beyond when we had extra requests. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We at BTB always strive for excellence and are glad that you found our services up to the mark. We hope you choose to visit Bhutan again and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

I spent 3 weeks of seamless travel with Bhutan Travel Bureau. They were exceptional. My guide and driver were incredibly knowledgable, attentive and determined to make my trip as enjoyable and extensive as possible. In addition to all the main attractions, they took me to places and set up experiences that not many travelers get to experience. Traveling alone, I wanted a tour company that had been around long enough to have an established track record and was large enough to have the sway get me into the better hotels/restaurants, but at the same time flexible enough to handle the whims of a solo traveler. BTB fit the bill. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Start to finish I was in good hands. All aspects off the trip--hotels, food, car, driver--were excellent. The director of BTB even met with me and explained he personally matches the guide to the tour/traveler based on the type of experience they are looking for. I was thrilled I chose them as my tour company.

Date of experience: June 2019
BhutanTravelBureau, General Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you had a great time. Its indeed our pleasure and satisfaction hearing this and we have been and will always strive to make sure all of our valued guests have the most memorable and pleasant holiday in Bhutan

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Was very easy to communicate via email, they were able to customize our trip to exactly what we wanted. Upon arrival the meet up was easy and on time. the accommodations were great, they food was great and our guide/driver even better. Great knowledge of the area, personable. They went above and beyond.

Date of experience: January 2019
BhutanTravelBureau, General Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your Bhutan visit and hope you plan to visit Bhutan again with us