Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Conducting Customoised Tours with Perfections.

Probably i'm the first Indian traveler to write a review for BTB. Our tour was organized by their... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
Manik_loves_mountain
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Second visit to Bhutan with BTB

In my 1st initial contact with BTB in 2016 when planning our 1st trip in march 2017,I was taken in... read more

Reviewed April 5, 2019
BohYap

All reviews trekking experience bhutan travel professional driver unforgettable trip excellent guide day tour amazing country amazing experience tiger's nest ms interests suman meals knowledge company team paro
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

We had always wanted to visit Bhutan, we were not disappointed. From our first contact with BTB, Pranita was excellent in fulfilling our needs, answering many questions and building the perfect tour for us, a small group of 4 friends.

On arrival we were given a very friendly welcome by our guide Dolay and driver Taewan(apologies if wrong spelling).

.....and so began a fabulous week of exploration and wonderment!
Both our tour guide and driver went above and beyond to make sure we had the most splendid experience in Bhutan they could not do enough for us. Always listening always attentive.

Accommodations fitted the bill and we achieved all we wanted too and more

We were very happy to meet Pranita when we stayed in Thimphu and we had the opportunity to thank her personally for the excellent itinerary which she created guided by our requests.

Everything to do with the experience was very professional.

Our guide Dolay was kind and knowledgeable and both driver and guide thoughtful and the driver was very steady an example to all.

Thanks to Pranita , Dolay and the hotel management and staff....A very special birthday celebration was created in the altar and attached room of the Gangtey Palace an experience that will live with us for eve as incredibly moving.

We adored Buthan, the country, it's people, it's way of life.

We cannot recommend BTB enough. I have been in the travel business for over 40 years and you cannot go wrong using this company. Their organisation and consideration is second to none they listen to your needs and deliver.

A huge thank you to all at BTB we were so emotional leaving we had enjoyed a wonderful time and were spiritually uplifted. We hope to be back one day Dolay to see your home valley of Haa!

Date of experience: February 2019
BhutanTravelBureau, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Penwyllt

Thank you for the taking the time to post this tremendous review.
We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to Bhutan and that Dolay and Tshewang were able to make it a most splendid experience. We make it a point to meet our guests when they are in town to ensure that all is going well; and to present an opportunity to personally meet those involved in creating your itinerary.

Once again, we thank you for your review and look forward to incorporating an excursion to to Dolay’s village in Haa for your next trip to Bhutan.

Reviewed January 8, 2019

Great guide and super nice driver!!! Our trip is well-organized and the team just fulfill whatever request you have!!! We visit all kinds of attractions, and they even take us to the barbershop for a hair cut! I want the India ramen for lunch, simply because of my little sickness and they manage that as well. Very impressive, definitely will choose they on my next visit!!

Date of experience: January 2019
BhutanTravelBureau, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear xmorose,

Thank you very much for sharing the travel experience you had with Bhutan Travel Bureau on Trip Advisor. The fact that you have captioned your review “A Life-time memory” means a lot to us! We love the fact that you even had your haircut in Bhutan and that our team managed the India ramen for you as well. We hope you had an awesome time in Bhutan and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

I have been travelling in Bhutan with BTB for 4 times. Every time, it is impressive and exceed my expectation. The team of BTM are so helpful, professional and thoughtful. I don't need to worry about anything!

Date of experience: December 2018
BhutanTravelBureau, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Tracy,
Thank you for continuing to use our services. You are indeed a true friend and it has always been an honor to have you as our guest. We are indeed proud to have been able to provide you with consistent service. And you know that with BTB, you - of course - need not worry about anything.
Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to being of service to you very soon again.
Best regards from the BTB team.

Reviewed December 30, 2018

I had an amazing expirience by traveling in Bhutan both my guide and driver very excellent and made me feel welcome.
This was the first time having a tour guide and a driver only for me but they were just excellent. All the tour has been adjusted according my interests and pace. They made my trip one of the best I ever done.
I can highly recommend them!

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear Giadagn,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad that we were able to tailor your tour to suit your personal interests and pace. We are super delighted that we were able to make this "trip one of the best you ever done" despite the unprecedentedly early cold winter. Your guide and driver will be thrilled to hear this.
Thank you again for the wonderful review and we hope you choose to visit Bhutan again in the near future.

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Great team and great experience! The service has been professional and beyond expectations. Excellent planning (sightseeing, hotel, meals), adjustment to flight rescheduling. The guide was super fluent, nice, competent and informative. The driver never let us feel in danger! The best!

Date of experience: December 2018

Dear DjIceN8,
Thank you for having chosen BTB for your trip to Bhutan and for your very generous review. It makes our day to hear that everything was "perfect" and a great experience. Our team goes to great lengths in ensuring that you have a seamless vacation in Bhutan and your guide and driver will be thrilled to hear that their efforts were very well appreciated.
Thank you again for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you in Bhutan again.