Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Conducting Customoised Tours with Perfections.

Probably i'm the first Indian traveler to write a review for BTB. Our tour was organized by their... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
Manik_loves_mountain
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Second visit to Bhutan with BTB

In my 1st initial contact with BTB in 2016 when planning our 1st trip in march 2017,I was taken in... read more

Reviewed April 5, 2019
BohYap

All reviews trekking experience bhutan travel professional driver unforgettable trip excellent guide day tour amazing country amazing experience tiger's nest ms interests suman meals knowledge company team paro
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018

BTB is a most reliable and efficient travel agency. Their service is great and they work with professional experienced guides and drivers. The hotels they chose for us (a family of 4 adults) were all very good and so were the meals in the hotels on during the tour. The information given on leaflets that August is monsoon is a bit misleading. We spent 12 days in mid-August in Bhutan and the weather was fantastic. Sure there are some clouds and occasionally it rains a shower here and there but overall, during the day, we had mostly sunshine. The advantage when travelling in August is that it feels like you have the country to yourself. We even went to Bumthang and despite that the road undergoes widening and therefore it took us quite long to get there, Bumthang was well worth the visit. All the country is spectacular and its people make it even better.

Date of experience: August 2018
BhutanTravelBureau, Director at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

We are glad that you enjoyed your tour with us and took the opportunity to travel to Bumthang. The rain gods were kind on you. Sometimes the real Bhutan gets missed out when tours are confined to the major townships only. We wish you the best and hope that you will choose to visit again.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Great place to go and see simply and plainly for its architecture.. Leaving aside all the religious bumf that is attached to the place, you know the forty fourth Buddha rode here on a tigress that was his consort.. oh really??!! the meditated there for six months without food or water.. yea rite.. interesting talking to my best mate tour guide who explained it all to me.. and I said...but you have a degree in mathematics from the University.. how can you believe all this stuff he looked me in the eye and said I don't.. we became firm friends from that moment on. The walk back down saw my right leg collapse and it began to rain I got soaked through.. but my guide stayed with me the whole way down.. love that man the view from the look out is probably the best you can see the entire structure in all its pagan beauty.. One from my tour went inside I didn't cos as far as I was concerned it was just another Dzong... she was expecting something cathartic and was most disappointed after the big build up it had been getting.. Oh well as they say when you tour Europe.. AFC another f%$#g church as too with Canada AFL Lake AFM mountain AFG Glacier.. and if you travel y Via Rail across Canada AFF Freight... so Bhutan became AFD Dzong

Date of experience: April 2018
BhutanTravelBureau, Manager at Bhutan Travel Bureau, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you found that booking our tour was the right decision. Thanks again for the feedback and choosing our tour.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I cannot give Bhutan Travel Agency enough accolades. If I was returning to Bhutan, I would definitely book with them again. From the beginning, they responded quickly and professionally, and I must say patiently to my many questions. They will provide a private and completely customized tour. Our guide Tilly and our driver Taewong (best guess at spellings) were both beyond exceptional. They were friendly, courteous, helpful, a wealth of information and seemed to perceive our needs before we did. I can honestly say I was sad to leave Bhutan; I believe this was in part because of Bhutan, but also in part due to our excellent guide and driver. Thank you Tilly, Thank you Taewong, Thank you Bhutan Travel Agency. You are all wonderful and I am so happy our paths crossed.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are most glad that you found our services satisfactory and do hope you will choose to visit Bhutan again. We do our utmost in screening and selecting only the best guides and drivers for our company and are happy that our efforts are also being rewarded by such reviews. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I arranged my trip to Bhutan directly with BTB and found the experience to be first class. Before I arrived my questions and personalised arrangements were responded to attentively. During my trip my guide and driver were very helpful and I felt very much at ease. When I asked about particular activities, such as attending evening prayers at a monastery, Tashi was very helpful in arranging that. I loved my stay in Bhutan and will certainly use BTB again.

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you Martin for your wonderful review. It makes us proud that we were up to the mark and that our efforts are appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your experience in Bhutan and look forward to your next visit to Bhutan.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I traveled for 6 days to Bhutan,visiting Paro,Thimphu,Haa,Punakha,the Dolchula Pass and all the Zhongs there.
We travelled with BTB,who were excellent from the first email where I dealt with Kez Yud,a most efficient lady. We were really delighted with our guide Chimi Dolgi. His English is fluent,his courtesy at all times immaculate,he helped my wife who is very mobile restricted up all the steep steps,and best of all his love for his country and his huge Buddhist faith shone through. Wherever we went monks greeted him eagerly and we were able to get great access throughout. He brought all the paintings to life by his descriptions and enabled us to see the King’s vision of Gross National Happiness in reality.
My wife can’t eat the ferocious chilis,but he ensured she never had to. He even took me to archery!
Our driver Tenzing navigated the narrow mountain bends and steep descents with great skill. Finally,and most impressively,the senior operations Director Chorten Namgay came to see us to get our feedback directly.
Strongly recommend .

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for your most encouraging review. We take great pride in having organized a successful tour for you and are glad that the experience was wholesome - chillies, archery, monks. We are gross nationally happy for you.