I got upgraded to a club room without even asking, that was a nice surprise. The rooms are Clean and average size. Bathrooms looked a but tired.
I met some business associates at the Safari bar, and even after sitting there for 20 minutes, no one came to offer us a drink, we had to ask. Soon after the drinks came, we decided to have dinner at the Italian restaurant, so we asked the waiter to move our drinks for us, which he did and came with the bill. I explained to him that we were going to have wine with dinner, but he insisted that I settle the bar bill because he wants to go home. The pasta that we ordered was so overboiled it was softer than baby food.
Get to breakfast early, once the bread runs out, there is no more.
If I would not use the bar or restaurant, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Lusaka is the preferred destination for businesspeople as well as those who want a leisurely escape. Embassies and government buildings are just across the street and the main shopping and commercial districts are within a 10-minute drive. Of interest are the Lusaka Museum, Kabwata Cultural Village and Mundawanga Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Lusaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Lusaka Hotel Lusaka
- Inter Continental Hotel Lusaka
- Lusaka Inter-Continental
- Inter-Continental Lusaka